Oh No

I don't even know anymore. Summer is at its peak and you know what that means, yup. A bunch of hoodlems outside without my permission. I don't like people. I have managed to make a few "friends ". One thing I learned is that people are not meant to be trusted. I learnt that in third grade when I took an extra cookie at snack time. Well I told my friend and she told on me.                                                                                  
             That Little peasant. But the people that I met seem pretty nice. We have. Hung out a few times and they're not afraid of my music. So that's a plus. Anyway one day while I was hanging with Delia one of the friend I made. Hey get this she doesn't like people either. So that's good we  basically just sit around and she explains how the town works. Who is who. What they're like. And so on and so forth. But for some reason she thinks that I'm gonna be popular once school starts. I hope she is wrong because I'm not very good at being fake.
       I tried it just never works out for me. But Delia says that I'm gonna be popular because , and I quote "your nice, your face is nice,you have the body for it , kid. You are going places." End quote. But apparently I'm going places. That would be helpful for my college applications. "went places in high school "
       I'm not to sure how Harvard is gonna think of that   But I hope they like it. So I went to the store and that Jax kid was there, like what are u stalking. Omg. Well at least if he is stalking me he talks to me.  He said hi. And the I returned his hi with a less enthusiastic hey. I grabbed the Doritos and left.