Movie Night

In the picture is Mayra, the oldest of the Darnell siblings. She's 50% beautiful and 50% adorable. It's a big secret that Mayra has a mad skills with soccer and it's also embarassing for Thomas that Mayra is good at soccer more than himself.

"Tom, where do I put these dishes?" I shout out from the kitchen, wagging my hands to the sink. It is true how funny that I haven't remember all the things around the house yet. But Thomas usually doing all the dishes so this is basically my first time washing the dishes in our house.

Isaac runs downstair and stop abruptly when he sees me, "Oh, you wash them with your hands?" The scottish asks me, running his hand to his messy curly hair.

I nod, quirk up my eyebrows, "Yeah, why?"

"You don't need to," He walks beside me, his hand slipping between the gap of my legs and the bottom sink and open up the drawer. A look-a-like dishwasher machine clinging inside the drawer. I gasp, "Oh, is that a dishwasher?"

"Exactly!" He lets out a small of giggle and pat me on the back,

"Isaac, you ready?" Thomas is rushing behind me, his left hand is leaning on the wall and the other hand is putting on his brown boot swiftly.

The boys are getting ready for an abruptly night out plan. A friend of them called out and asked them to go clubbing and Isaac, who is a crazy party-cracker, got really excited. Well Thomas, he was suffocating, so I told him it's okay to let me all by myself this night and just go with Stiles already.

"We'll be back in the morning, love." Thomas says to me, planting a kiss on my forehead.

"See you!" I answer, waving at them.

Making sure I have all the dishes are placed on the cupboard, I grab a bowl of popcorn from the fridge and snuggling down into the couch, pressing play on Love at the Table of Christmas. I have an obsession with Christmas movies. The movie is so romantic that my eyes are filled with tears, when suddenly a knock on the door makes me sniff back my tears. I wipe my eyes with tissue and make my way to the door, turning the lock and pulling it open.

"Finn?" I ask, confuse as why he is here.

"Hey Cameron, are Thomas and Isaac ready?"

I tilt my head, frowning at him.

"Did they not tell you? We were about to go bowling?" Finn says raising his eyebrows.

"They just went out a couple hours ago. Oh, did they have plan with you?" I say in flustered tone, suddenly feeling horrible for him. Thomas and Isaac must have forgot about their plan with Finn and chose to go clubbing.

Finn lets out a heavy sigh, closing his eyes for a second before opening them again, horrible pained expression painting itself on his face but masked by a forced smile, "Yeah....but that's okay. It can't be bothered. The bloody Isaac, that must've been him." He dust-off his black leather jacket from snow and I laugh nervously.

"Cheers then, I'll see you the other time." Finn turns away to leave but before my head can even register it, I call him making him turn around to face me,

"Stay...I'm spending my evening watching films. I could use a company. Join me?" My tummy fluttered with the sweet movement as I gain a big grin from his face,

"Okay then.."

Once Finn steps inside the house, we are settled in down on the couch, continuing our movie night. We'd been a good friends, but hadn't talked for five years and a half, because I was moving to America. It's nice to catch up, talking about what is going on with everyone and just to feel save again.

"The boys are loud and annoying sometimes," I state, moving my leg crossed over another leg. "As I told you, Thomas is suffocating. Always asking whether I'm alright and keeping me by his side. Even from Isaac!"

"Well, Thomas was right. You shouldn't believe Isaac in anything." Finn says sipping his drink.

"Yeah, he is such a messy head." I nod in agreement. But cracking up in laugh later when we realize Isaac is the one who always be the matter of our talks.

"So tell me Finnegan, last time we spoke properly, you were a Single Pringle...anything changed?" I ask before grabbing the remote control and pause the Nightmare Before Christmas, finding that talking is more interesting than Jack Skellington.

"It did..." Finn answers but a sad expression clouded over his face, "..but we broke up the weeks after."

"Oh, I'm sorry Finn, I didn't mean to-"

"It was about months ago, it's okay." He smiles and he meant it, but that doesn't make me feel any better.

"Anyone who truly deserves you will never hurt you and will always respect you, Finn. Crazy how two people fall in love with each other, just to turn around and hurt one another."

"It's bloody true." Finn says, sipping his drink, place it on the table and lean backward.

And the moment I've spent with Finnegan Jackson last night was truly amazing. We chatted about many things, the ups and downs falling in love as we knew how it goes when you fall with the wrong one. I've learnt that, and he has learnt it too. But the things didn't stop us from never wanting to fall in love again. And as we realize it's well past midnight, we decide to grab blanket for ourselves and end up snoring head to head on the couch with The Nightmare Before Christmas paused on the screen. We are having a little good time, but I have sneaky feeling that it is a beginning of something special.