What can I do now?

*Your pov*

The next morning I woke up in shredders arms, I got a little scared I just laid there, he woke up from his slumber he looked at me and smiled, he kissed my head then got out of bed "I have clothes for you just wait here ok" he said, I nodded and waited for him to come back I needed some new clothes anyway, when he came back he gave me clothes, he left the room for me to change into, after I was done getting changed I walked out, I looked around to see if anyone is around.

No one was around so I bolt to the front door, I kept looking around to make sure tiger claw was not around, as I reached the door, I was picked up by the arms of shredder, "where do you think your going" he said, "u-um I-I was going to get fresh air" I said, "mhm, then why don't we go out together so we can have our alone time, what do you say love" he said, I shivered as he said that.

I nodded we walked out of the lair he kept on looking at me but I pretend not to notice "what is troubling you Y/N" shredder said, "nothing just needed some fresh air" I said, "my love I know thats a lie so tell me the truth" he said, I kept quiet and looked away I heard him sigh, I was scared that he was getting angry "look love I know you are still afaid of me but you have to know I do love you and I do care for you I didn't hit you did I?" He ask I sighed "n-no" I said "alright then, so just relaxe around me ok" he said I nodded he put his arm around me.

I felt somewhat safe it started to rain we head back inside, as we went inside I went to our room, as I was walking on there I didnt know that shredder was following me in, when I walked in he close the door, I turned around and saw him I blush a little Y/N stop blushing he kidnapped you and raped you cant love him he took you virginity STOP BLUSHING I mentally screamed at myself "so you do like me you just dont want to show it huh" he said.

I looked down he picked me up and said "Y/N do you love me and be honest" I blush a cherry red color and then nodded he took off his helmet and smiled, he leandd in I lea dd back and just as our lips were about to touch tiger claw had interup the momment.

He looked at me and pecked my head and then left I blush slightly, I went to our room and laied there for some while before dozing off to sleep.