THE BIG QUESTION

*shredder pov*

How do I ask Y/N to marry me I love her so much, I want to be part of the baby's life. All I have to do is not fuck up with any thing, well I guess I have to ask one person for help......... The Homato Yoshi I looked at Y/N who was still asleep in my arms, I got up from the couch moving Y/N's head from my lag, I go into the dojo to see him meditating.

"Yoshi" I said, he looked at me "saki what brings you in here..... Oh wait I know your trying to kill me is that right" he said, "actually no, I-I came for help" I whisper the last part "help? Your asking for help, why what do you need help with" he ask, "it's about Y/N, I want ask to her to marry me, but I don't know how" I said.

He smiled at me "well maybe you can do something romantic together and then when you feel ready to ask then take her somewhere so special, me and the boys and Karai can go with you and help" he said, I nodded I go out and buy a beautiful ring for my love.

I walked back in the turtles lair I see her rubbing her stomach I smiled I walk up to her "hey baby why do you go put on something very fancy and very lovely please" I said, just she was about to question it I picked her up and took her to her room, and went threw her closet and found the most beautiful dress👇🏻red or black ur choice

I turned around and saw that she is rubbing her stomach "the baby is kicking again" she said, I walked up to her laid the dress on her bed, I got on my kneels and kissed her stomach "hi baby this is daddy, I can't wait for you to come to this worl...

I turned around and saw that she is rubbing her stomach "the baby is kicking again" she said, I walked up to her laid the dress on her bed, I got on my kneels and kissed her stomach "hi baby this is daddy, I can't wait for you to come to this world my little one" I said, Y/N was giggling "our little one" she said, I laughed and nodded I took off her shirt and took her pants "shredder-" I cut her off.

"No, I'm changing you" I said, "and love call me saki please" I asked, she nodded I changed her bra to a nice lace strapless bra, I helped her put the dress on she looked so beautiful in her (dress color) we went out to dinner then went to the Statue of Liberty it was night time and we were in the crown "um Y/N I need to ask you something, something important" I said, she looked up at me.

"Yes saki" she asked, I never felt so nervous in my life I turned her around and got down on one kneel and said, "Y/N I love you with my heart and soul and I would die if I lose you so will marry me?" I ask, she was crying "yes, yes of course I'll marry you saki" she said, she jumped in my arms and hugged me I kissed her she kissed back.

The turtles came out with rose petals and they threw them into the air "congratulations saki I'm so happy for you" Yoshi said, "thank you Yoshi" I said, Y/N push me to him I stood there awkwardly then all of them cheered hug and that's when we hugged together.

We pulled back I put the ring on her left ring finger we then back home "Yoshi we better get going I'll see you at the wedding" I said, they all nodded "I'll see you to saki" he said, and with that me and my lover went home "I love you Y/N" I said, "I love you to saki" and with that we kissed each other.