Prologue

"So...let me get this straight...you want me to enter the underground MMA brawl, get recruited into 'deaths' grim reaper academy..or whatever its called, and then infiltrate his inner 'circle'... Just to save the world?!"

"Yes, that basically sums it up". He stated with a sweet smile.

As I seized up this 'angels' demeanor looking for at least a slight tremor in his rigid posture, just to see if he was actually joking, but to my dismay his impassive expression showed no signs of deceit. He was actually dead serious in actually thinking this 'plan' was actually going to work.

"So what do you say, do we have a deal?"

"I..." I can't believe I'm actually considering this, but if I actually go through with this I will be able to walk again, let alone fight again. I will have the chance to be on top again...and extract my revenge! I waited too long for a moment like this to actually pass it up now that it's right in front of me. If I got caught, I'll probably be damned for eternity by death, but it will be totally worth it in the end.

"You have yourself a fighter." I stated.

Ares Demeraz a.k.a 'dead shot' was a female underground MMA fighter that was going to win it all! Until the day her so called 'boyfriend' stabbed her in the back--literally, in which physically paralyzed her from the waist down. After about three years living in a rehabilitation facility for special treatment; Ares was stumped on what to do next. With her reputation trashed, heart broken, and hopes deflated; Ares thought she would never have the chance to walk again. Until the day a mysterious 'angel' offers her a deal of a lifetime, with her hopes rejuvenated and wits about she really has no clue what she's in for.