Chapter 4: In Which She Is Perfect.

------------------------------------------------------
Annoying Author's Note:
Soo... as much as I don't like putting various points of view, cause I think it's unprofessional(in my opinion), since the whole story is in first person. It would be just this once to give insight on the situation. But anyways... I hope your enjoying the story so far and don't forget if you actually like this story to...
Vote
Comment
Follow
And Enjoy! - AՀurҽ
------------------------------------------------------

Unknown P.O.V.

"We have a potential candidate sir."

"What are the ratings?"

"Well —"

Azazel opened his eyes to peer down at who was before him. With a heavy sigh, he ended with one last breathing exercise. Slowly unwinding from a meditation ritual. Azazel looked within trying to find inner peace in the heavenly sanctuary he was currently in. And sent one last prayer to him asking for guidance and strength, for the mission ahead would cost the balance of what was to come.

Spoken in the language of true faith, he sincerely ended the prayer with a wholehearted, "In his name we pray. Amen."

Azazel opened his eyes once more, with his spirit rejuvenated, and mind clear he knew what was needed to be done.

Swiftly walking away from the comfort zone of the temple. He ushered the messenger to follow.

"What is this news you speak of?"

"It's the reaper sir—"

Coming to a complete stop and whipping around to give the messenger his full attention.

"What of it?", he asked cautiously.

"I'm afraid he had already made his mark, on a man named Hector Santos." The messenger ushered.

"We must find another way to intervene and quickly!" Azazel quickly countered back.

"I have a solution, but—"

Azazel only sighed slowly, and did another set of relaxation exercises, for he was beginning to lose his patience.  This situation that was currently at hand, was a mission that he set before them and was not a great one to encounter. And the fact that his brother was withholding precious information in such little time, was making Azazel even more anxious as it is.

"For his sake please speak freely and do share this grand idea of yours."

"Well..."

"Well... what ? Do you not understand how crucial it is that we find a solution and your here mumbling." Azazel stared deeply within the messengers hoping he could see how desperate he was for a solution and hoping what he had to say next would be the good news that could better their situation."

"Yes sir, it's just we found out that Mr. Santos had a partner."

"A partner... you don't say" As the messenger hands him a file and as he reads the file he couldn't help but crack a smile.

"Send Scott her way make sure he gets the job done and—"

"Already done sir." The messenger replied before he could finish his sentence. Nodding his head with approval, Azazel couldn't help thinking maybe their was hope after all."

"So... what do you think sir"

"She's perfect."

———————————————————————————
Annoying Authors Note;
I'm backkkkk🙂 Ok so I know I took like a year off or so from writing.. I got distracted and had things to do and writers block was not my friend , but I am determined to finish this book til the end !! With that said..... Let me know what you think so far ? And don't forget too....
VOTE
COMMENT
FOLLOW

—————————————————————————