Chapter 2: In Which Dishes Are Best Served Cold.

Do you know what's the best thing about blackmail? It always works in your favor! And that was exactly what I was doing. Embracing the fact that I had used Ms. Coleman's weakness to my advantage.

As promised Ms. C relieved me of my therapy sessions. With the claim of no depression, but deemed simply 'misunderstood'. In other words my get out of jail free card with limitations.

As if it would help in any other way, I was still stuck here at Boston's Rehabilitation Health Clinic. B.R.H.C. for short. After three years of residing here you'll think I'll be use to it's white walls and military-like schedule. Nope! I was dead sent on getting out of here, even though my last ten escape mission have failed miserably, completely to my dismay.

I was desperate.

And I was in a dire need to leave this place. I couldn't stand the thought of another person telling me what I already know.

I was temporarily paralyzed.

Have been for the last three years. It was brutal. And sadly reduced to a wheelchair. Such a dream crushing affair that even I just couldn't let go. Even with all the physical therapy in the world. It couldn't give me the results that I wanted quick enough.

The chance to walk again. To fight again.

And there was only one person to blame for my current conditions. The one person who scarred me for life, who put his own selfish demise and pride first. And would also make the ultimate sacrifice on the one person he claimed to 'love' just for publicity.

Hector 'OverKill' Santos.

That name. That voice. That man. Will always be a constant reminder of my stupidity in thinking that a guy would actually love me. When he only used me for his own personal gain.

A pawn in a game of chess.

In which I have no spaces left, and would have to forfeit my queen and watch my empire come crashing down. In other words; my broken heart.

The irony of it all is actually quite funny. Hilarious even. Maybe this is what I actually deserve, after all I've done things that I'm not so proud of.

Karma as they call it.

If so I couldn't wait til John had his cold dish served. Karma couldn't just come fast enough. Patience they say. No one has time for that. I needed revenge and I needed it now.

And I was personally going to make sure it was served!