Unicorn

I trotted through the vibrant pink forest,flipping my silky,rainbow hair to the other side of my slender neck. With my chin high,I glided through the main area of the forest where all the other creatures lived. We all live in Ateep,the World of Mythical Creatures and Fairytale characters. The place mostly consists of dragons,Cupids,princesses and princes. But I'm not one of them.

They're too mainstream,ima unicorn.

Everyone envies me. I can tell by the way they gawk at me as I slowly pass by them,letting them see every inch of my sparkly magical horn. Not everyone loves me,though,because I'm the only unicorn in the world and they're just jealous.

I come by Jayo,the dragon d.j who takes care of the music when we celebrate stuff like if another purple panda can touch his toes. I smile,showing off my 'perfect' white teeth.

"Hi,Jay Jay! Nice meeting you here! Omgg,I love your hair! No way,you have lot so much weight! Don't tell me you've been dieting!" Yep that's me socialising. I remember someone saying that in the human world,I'm just copying them coz it sounded cool. You know,being friendly. Jayo is one of the only creatures who actually talks to me. She said I was SPECIAL! Lol I bet the other creatures are jealous. She doesn't say anything and dashes off with a quick, "I gotta go!" And a queasy smile. Yeah idk what her problem is sometimes.

I finally come by my special home,right at the edge of Ateep. Jayo made it for me. It's unique and magnificent structure is made of something called a couch. It's fabric it silky like my hair,and it's my favourite colour,pink! Sequens are glued to the pillows and a fine blanket I'd folded lay neatly on one of the couches arms.

I made Jayo make it for me. If she doesn't do anything I want,she dies. Literally. I have mastered all the techniques and skills of ninja moves,and I've got a horn I sharpen everyday on my head,and I'm not afraid to use it.

I sigh in relief as I plonk on the squishy spring,sinking into the soft fabric. Just as I fall asleep,I wondered to myself:

Is there any other animal with a horn on their head?

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Well that's the first chapter...

Next chapter will hopefully be coming soon!

Like,when I'm bored again.