Chapter 7

Recap:
Logan came in and held me as I cried. I stopped and washed my face using the kitchen sink. We walked back and Olivia was sitting on the couch waiting.

"Liv grab a present with your name on it and open it." I said as we sat on the opposite sides of her on the couch.
•••
Morgan's point of view
•••
After Liv, Logan, and I opened our presents Liv started playing with toys she got and Logan dragged me to the kitchen.

"One last gift." He whispered.

I looked up at him "what is it?"

"I bought the perfect house for us. It was under budget so we still have money."

"That's great! When do we move in?"

"End of the week."

"Sounds good." I said with a smile.

We walked back to the living room, and carried everything upstairs.

Liv was playing with the new dolls she had gotten while she sat next to the stuffed animals.

"Logan?"

"Yes."

"Is it okay if I lay down for a little bit."

"Of course it is."

"Thank you." I said as I laid down.

My stomach was killing me and I felt like crap. Once I was laying down I held my stomach.

"Hun?" Logan asked

"Yes"

"Do you want to go to the doctors?"

"I think that's a great idea."

"Let's go then. Liv can stay here with your brother."

I nodded as I got up; still holding my stomach.

Liv went with my brother and Logan and I went to the hospital.

When we got there Logan talked to a nurse and I went to the bathroom to puke.

When I came out I went over to Logan and he wrapped an arm around my waist.

"They are taking you back in a minute."

"Come with me." I whispered.

He nodded and kissed my cheek.

We were then called back so we followed the nurse.

I laid on the table and the doctor came in to do a couple tests. Logan was holding my hand the whole time.

---
Two days later
---

We got the test results and the doctor called us in.

"You are most likely feeling like crap and wanting to lay down because of the baby forming." The doctor said.

"Who knew I would be in so much pain for your love." I mumbled when we were leaving

---
At home
---

Once we got home Logan left to go to work. I sat on the couch downstairs while Liv played on the play station.

I rubbed my stomach sense it hurt and I watched Liv.

I ended up getting lost in my thoughts.

---
Flashback
---

"Do I have to?" I whispered

He looked me in the eyes evilly "of course."

"But I don't want to"

"I don't care what you want" he growled and pushed me onto the hard stone floor before getting on top of me.

The door opened and someone walked in and pulled the man off of me.

---
End of flashback
---

I still have the scars from when I was assaulted. That was one of the reasons why I had cut myself.

Sense I found out I was pregnant three months ago I haven't thought of grabbing a blade.

I looked over at Liv and smiled.

If it wasn't for Liv and Logan who knows where I would be right now.

Logan walked inside slowly with his lips on another girl. I wanted to scream. I wanted to yell but I was frozen.

"Daddy!" Liv yelled and Logan turned away from the girl to look.

I quickly wiped my fallen tears and got up "daddy's busy" I whispered and carried Liv upstairs.

I put her in my brothers room and I went in mine to the bathroom and locked the door.

I grabbed the blades and carved a heart onto my stomach.

I then took the blade and sliced my arm multiple times so I could release the pain that was inside me.

There was a soft knock on the door. I knew it was Logan.

"Go away!" I yelled while I cried and cut myself.
****
683 words
***