Chapter 9

Recap:
"I may have had sex with another woman because I was really horny after seeing you in the tight hospital gown. You locked yourself in the bathroom and started cutting yourself. You hit your head and passed out. Please forgive me."

"I will forgive you sense I can't let you go."

"Why can't you?"

"Without you I would have died on my bathroom floor and Liv would be parentless for the third time in her life."

"Thank you so much." He whispered before kissing me.
***
Morgan's point of view
****

After kissing Logan again I felt happy, but I was still nervous.

What if he did that again?

What if I went farther than cutting myself?

The doctor let me leave the hospital, but I would have to be watched for two days because I lost a lot of blood.

When I got home Liv ran to me crying. I picked her up and hugged her tightly. Out of everyone I missed her the most.

She didn't cause any problems in my life. Only happiness.

As I hugged Liv Logan walked in behind me and hugged the both of us. My smile grew as I noticed that the hug will be getting bigger in only a couple months.

"Upstairs for bed." I told Liv as I set her down.

She nodded and went upstairs.

I turned around and looked at Logan. He smiled and picked me up.

He carried me upstairs and changed me into my pajamas which were getting to be small because of my growing stomach.

[end of chapter sorry its short. This is going to be the end of the book because Im writing three there right now. This one and another are ending because I don't like them as much.]