how about a smile doll?

I was running. From what, I don't know. It was dark. I was walking home from work when I felt like someone was following me. When I turned around I saw a guy dressed in black. I started to run. He wasn't walking at me. He was just...there. if he had been wearing green or purple, or both, I may have aproached him. But he was in black. I turned around to look behind me. The guy wasn't behind me. I turned back forward and what I saw scared the hell out of me.it was the guy from before. In all black. He covered my mouth with his hand . He was holding something. A towel. It smelled funny. I started to scream. The street went blurry. I was spinning. I fell.

I woke up in a room. It was trashed. I wasn't on a floor. It was soft. Like a bed. I looked at where I was. It was a bit messy. More blood than anything else though. I have no idea where I am.

"Who the hell drugged me and brought me to this shit hole!?"

"A shit hole eh?" I heard a farmiliar voice. I know that voice. That is the voice of the psychopath that I've been in love with for the last three years.

"Its a very nice shit hole. In fact its nicer than my place." I was scared. I don't want him to kill me. I want to to be with him forever.

"You could be of use to me. You lack cowerdice. You've got some balls doll."

"And his do you know this?" I asked matter-of-factly.

"You called my place a shit hole when I'm standing right here." He stepped out of the shadows of a corner.

"I didn't know you were standing there." I said bichy.

"Well then...I guess you should die then..." he said. He started brandishing a knife.

"No no no. I'm okay with being alive." I said quickly

"Join or die." He smiled that creepy psychopathic smile of his. He is so perfect. I dont know why nobody else loves him as much as I do.

"JOIN!!" I yelled and smiled.

"What's with you?" He asked. I frowned

"I've always loved your work. I've always wanted to meet you. Work for you."

"Really? Well then how about a smile doll?" I smiled wide.