22 - I love you because...

Check me out on Youtube, my username is 'jessisapanda' ...I know i know.. dON't jUdGe mEH...please subscribe :)

I hope you guys like this chapter, I've been trying to catch up to those days that I kind of been inactive, so yeah... one chapter or even two every day...

This one is kind of long...

Also if you see the cast, it said Peyton Meyer as Lucas but I'm changing it to Uriah Shelton as Lucas, because that Peyton Meyer guy is always smiling, but now that Lucas has a split personality I need someone that has different expressions, for pictures and such so yeah, look him up.

----------------------

"Are they talking to each other?" I ask Jake,

We are now lying on the floor of my bed, Jake upside down, with his feet on my bed, but his head on the floor, and I with my head next to his but with my feet facing the opposite direction.

"Josh and Lucas?" He asks to confirm that we were on the same page.

"Yeah."

"No, I don't think so, ever since Lucas began dating Stacey, Josh and Lucas sort of drift apart."

"I see." I say,

"Oh yeah, and where are your grandparents?"

"Grandpa is working, and Grandma went on a trip with her friends."

"So we're home alone?" He says wiggling his eyebrows,

"Uh-huh, and you sir, stop right there before you think about all those perverted stuff that I know are corrupting your head at this exact moment."

"I won't do anything, I promise." He says extending his pinkie, I wrap my, compared to his, small pinkie around his, Jake starts playing with my knuckles and fingers and we both go silent, and for some reason I could feel he wasn't in the highest of his spirits,

"Jake, if you ever need to talk about anything, you know I'm here." I ask, and Jake freezes, letting my hand fall away from his.

"Jake?" I ask, sitting up to get a better look of his face,

"Yeah, um, I know," He says with his voice fading as he spoke,

"I know there's something bothering you, I'm not forcing you to talk to me about it, but just know I"m here to listen."

 He takes his feet down and turns to face me, 

"You sort of know a little bit of the story, you know how my parents gave me up and how I went to five foster homes and all that, but I didn't tell you the whole truth nor the whole story,"

 He says resting his back on the side of my bed, I scoot next to him and rest my head on his shoulder,

"They gave me up, well my dad did, my mother died during childbirth, later in life I found out I was up for adoption, but my dad decided he wanted to keep me as I remembrance of mom I guess. My dad was healthy until I turned seven, for some reason he started blaming me for her death, he would drink all day and he wouldn't go to work, he would hit me and hurt me, 

I was seven, I didn't know what to do, my father didn't care whether people found my bruises, is almost like he wanted people to find them to get rid of me, but I didn't want people to feel bad for me, I didn't want to be thought less than what I was.

So I mastered how to cover up my bruises and my pain, I learned how to fake a realistic smile, and I learned how to lie very well. Until my father came to pick me up drunk, he was driving and it was like a suicide wish, the teachers saw how drunk he was and reported him, I was taken away.