Dante

-"Oh, man! Those idiots really messed everything from the inside out! No matter, I'll clean this mess up before I could get my eyes on the outside world for more fun."

-(to Sergay Wáng) "Look, tough guy. I'm not the only one kicking asses of bad guys who come from Hell, I have another of my kind."

-(to Nina Wáng) "Some weapons do have a mind of their own. Make sure you handle them with care."

-"Keep playin' that thing [Nevan], kid! They'll gonna drop like their minds blown!" (to Nina and her ability to jam the Nevan.)

-(to Dagon) "You can hide that body. But that smell, hoo! There's no covering up!"

-"He's wasn't kidding me! It's like an "all-you-can-eat" buffet!" (refering to the Dagon horde)

-(to Arika and Nina) "Though a fight every now and again does make life more interesting, don't ya' think?"

-"If those kids screw up, I'll just have to kick their asses!" (refering to Arika and Nina)

-"She's one of the hotties my dad used to dance with." (to Nina refering to Nevan the Lightning Witch

-(to Arika, Nina, and Mashiro) "You kids come and join the gig with me! [at Arika] Hit the drums!

-(to Agnus) "If you continue your research in the next world - do your homework first!"