Nero

-"Whoa, the world is getting REALLY weird!"

-"Whoa! To think there is someone who looks more like you, Kyrie." (to Kyrie refering to Shizuru)

-"It's Morphin' Time!" (before Shizuru materializes to her Meister Robe)

-(to Vergil) "It'll take more than few bruises to topple me!"

-(to Shizuru) "Blow me away! What made you be close with the Headmistress?"

-(to Shizuru) "No worries. I've got everything under control, it's all according to plan!"

-(to Miss Maria) "Hello, granny! You're lookin' at them!"

-(to Rad) "I hope you'll end up in a junkyard in Hell!"

-(to Nagi) "Nice coat you got there kid."

-(to Rad) "Go blow yourself!"

-(to Miss Maria) "That's strange. Since when have you heard about those chesspiece demons?"

-(to Berial) "Fire's bad for the complexion. I burn easily, never tan!"

-(to Bael) "Cut me some slack. I'm just not big on toads."

-(to Tomoe Marguerite) "I think you'll blush a pretty pink when I kick your ass!"

-(to Tomoe) "I'm not interested in your bullshit!"

-(to Tomoe) "I thought the cat had your tongue. But if its a trick your looking for... then try THIS!"

-(to Tomoe) "This hand was made for sending guys like you back to Hell! And now... you... DIE!"

-"So much for a beauty pageant. Looks like I'm already up for a dance with these hotties!" (refering to the revived HiMEs)

-"Like hell, this place's completely messed up. Those Mavericks really showed the archduke's army who's boss." (refering to Sigma and the nuclear incident in Artai)

-"You gotta be kidding me! Did they set the whole thing up?!" (refering to the Phantom Pain's assassination plot against Nagi Dai Artai)