Nina Wáng

-(to Arika) "You're annoying, you're an eyesore, and you're bothering me."

-"So, he's really the prince..." (refering to Takumi)

-(to Asura) "I begin to realize from all the mistakes I committed... You have woke me up."

-"Arika... how could you gained power from that sword?!" (to Arika possessed by the Sword of Sparda)

-"I am so disappointed, Arika! Is this the power you so desired!?" (to Arika refering to the Sword of Sparda)

-"Father was right, Sparda fought for the righteousness of mankind. But, why many demons continue to terrorize the human race?" (refering to the Dark Knight Sparda)

-"That guitar has a mind of its own!" (to Dante, refering to the Nevan)

-"Sanctus and his army will pay for what they did to my father!"

-(to Sigma) "You're the bastard who called off the nuke in Artai! Why did you do that?!"

-"They killed him... His Highness is gone!" (to Sergay about Nagi Dai Artai's assassination)

-"The Phantom Pain.. What do they want in this world?" (refering to the Phantom Pain)

-"Hmm.... I have slightly heard stories about a succubus who seduce humans down to a dark path to Hell. I can't shake the feeling how dangerous this woman we're after." (refering to Nevan the Lightning Witch.)

-"Hey! Be careful of swinging that thing!" (to Dante after he abruptly swings the sickle of the Nevan towards Nina, almost hitting her.)

-"The Rusalkas are not so scary at all. Better not to startle them." (refering to the roaming Rusalkas)

-(to Arika) "That's a "toad-demon" using the Rusalkas as feelers. And I don't like the smell of what's inside of their digestive tract; sort of..."

-(to Jedah) "Your army destroyed our homeland! I will make you repent from your atrocities!"

-"I can't even blame with Arika about this... I just can't forgive this guy!" (to Dante, refering to Sanctus)

-"JACKPOT!" (with Arika and Dante, before killing Sanctus)