Feelings?

Y / n pov
As the day went on me and robbie had pizza. " so um since you are going to be here a while how about I get to know you " I said. " well you pretty much know that I am a wanted criminal, what else would you like to know." He said smiling. " Lets play a game " robbie said. "What game 20 questions? " I asked. " yea you first " he said. " Ok favorite color ? " " green what about you ?" " f /n favorite season? " " what show ?" I gave him the ' are you kidding' look. " just kidding um winter. Favorite movie? " " um I would have to say f /m ". " no way mine to " he said laughing. As time went on I got to know robbie. It was hard to believe that he is a...a criminal. It seems like we are old friends talking to each other. " Ok what is with the tattoos " . I asked. " well I always thought that they were cool. Even if some are not real." He said the last part so low that I barely heard him. " wait some are not real? !!!?" I fell on the floor because I was laughing so hard. " hey don't laugh I got them to look cool." He said pouting. " wait can I see which ones are real please you won't need them now." " fine can you get me a wet rag please . " " yeah stay here " . I went to the kitchen to wet a rag and when I came back he was completely shirtless. But he was not that bad looking. He was covered in tattoos on his chest. " like what you see love " . " o-oh sorry for staring " . " not a problem now can you help me " . " oh sure " . I got all that tattoos off his shoulders then his neck. Then the weirdest thing happened I looked at his face and saw a blush. So I decided why not tease him " what's wrong are nervous?" His blush darkened then he said " d-dont be dumb I don't get nervous. " " yeah ok so who gave you these tattoos and what did you have to do to get them ?" " well um a guy named mark ". " well what did you have to do to get them ." " how I got them . I had to ugh kiss him for every tattoo. " " oh so that explains why you have so many , your gay." " no no no you see I was a wimp and when I got more I became feared so I got more . But I am not gay and I can prove it if you want. " he said smirking. " no I believe, you ok done with your neck now your chest ". I don't know why but I was a little bit happy about doing his chest. As I was getting them off I looked up and saw something surprising. Robbie had his head back and his eyes closed as I was rubbing his chest. Of course I wantedto tease him . Again. I heard him moan as I did it faster. So I whispered " do you like that or do you want me to go lower " I said. " lower please ". I laughed so hard after that." You really thought that I was gonn-haha you have another thing coming I'm not that attracted to you ". " shut up beside " he said getting on top of me. " I know you wanted to y / n. " " yeah you wish ,come on let's clean up and go to bed." I said getting up . I was throwing away the pizza box when I felt two arm wrap around me. " For that little stunt I'll make you beg ". Robbie whispered. " for what " " I'll make you beg for me to bang you " " y-you wish ". " so do you anyway let's go to bed " . He grabbed my hand and took me upstairs. " goodnight robbie " " night y / n ".
In your room
What is wrong with me why am I feeling this way . Is it possible that I no I can't he is a criminal I can't like him.

Can I?