Winter Things (Kookie x Ysa)

Requested kind of xD
dedicated to the person who introduced me to these boys so thank you Ysa, much love xx hope you like!!
-------------------

Winter Things

Whenever someone mentioned Christmas, I'd think of snow, cold/rainy weather, curling up by the fireplace, drinking hot chocolate with marshmallows on top, freezing your ass off and just wanting to stay in bed.

Well it isn't the case here, it was so hot! Instead of sweatshirts, people wear sleeveless shirts, my jacket hasn't been loved in a long time, no hats, no gloves, heck not even a chance of rain, it feels like it's mid July.

But the one thing that got me forget about the weather was Jungkook, my boyfriend, he was coming to spend Christmas here with me, long distance relationship is hard but we make the best out of it.

The doorbell went off and my heart immediately jumped, I ran towards the door and the moment I opened, I pounced on him making him chuckle hugging me tightly "You're early!" I cooed before he placed a soft kiss on my lips.

"Surprise!" he yelled after we pulled away making me smile widely I pulled him inside and he placed his baggage down on the floor.

"At least it's a bit chilly in here, unlike outside" he said hugging me again.

"I know, I wouldn't imagine what it would feel like without the Air Conditioning" I said "It doesn't feel like Christmas" I whispered and he placed a kiss on the top of my head.

"We can make it feel like Christmas, Ysa" he said and I looked up at him "Oh really, how?"

"By doing winter things" he simply replied with a smile that instantly made me melt, he was soooo perfect!

"What are you suggesting?" I said still looking up at him.

"Leave it up to me" he leaned down kissing my nose "You haven't slept right?" he asked and I shook my head trying to deny it.

"What? pfft of course I have" I said in what I thought was convincing, he raised his brow and I frowned "Fine I didn't, I was excited okay?"

He laughed a little bit and spun me around pushing me gently towards the bedroom "I don't wanna sleep!" I whined but he kept on pushing me.

He literally made me lay down on the bed "You will sleep and when you wake up you'll have a surprise" he said and leaned over me placing a kiss on my lips.

"One more" I said grabbing onto the side of his cheeks pulling him down pressing my lips against his, he immediately kissed back but after 3 minutes or so he pulled away "Sleep Ysa" he said and I pouted but then eventually did.

After my 3 hour sleep, the room felt oddly cold, as in very cold that my nose went red, and I was covered in one of those huge blankets we never used. On the bed was a jacket and socks so I quickly wore them.

What is going on? Why is it so cold? It wasn't raining since it's sunny outside.

"Kookie?" I yelled opening the door only to be hit with even more coldness, when I walked into the living room, I saw him standing by the tv that had a moving picture of a fireplace and two cups in his hands.

I giggled and looked at him amused "What's all this?" I asked and he smiled placing the cups of what I think is hot chocolate on the table and walked towards me "You said it didn't feel like Christmas, and I recall you telling me a long while ago, that you liked it when it's cold on Christmas so I made it cold" He said poking my nose.

"The bill of that is going to be so high" I said laughing, he was ridiculous, ridiculously cute.

"I've got that covered" he winked and pulled me towards the couch "I made you hot choco with mellows on top" he said passing me the cup as I sat down "Have I ever told you that you're an angel?" I asked and he smiled.

"No, but you're the real angel here" he said making my cheeks turn a bright pinkish color.

"You know? You didn't have to do all of this"

"I wanted to, cause I'd do anything to make you happy"

god how cute and cheesy was he??

"Are you going to kiss me or what?" I asked with both my brow raised

Jungkook smiled and leaned in towards me, his soft lips pressed against mine "It's really chilly" I said in between kisses making him chuckle

"I'll turn the heat up a bit" he said standing up

"Love you" I yelled taking a sip of the hot chocolate

"Love you more, baby"