Chapter 3

"So what does Mark like?" I asked.

"Anything, really. He loves video games of any kind, really. I think he likes flannels too." Ally said. I nodded and grabbed one off of the rack and showed it to her.

"You really don't need to shop for us, Kells." Ally said.

"I want to, okay. Plus you didn't need to buy anything for us or for Mike and Tony or the kids." I said.

"Well what's the point in spending Christmas with people and only giving one person something." Ally said.

"Exactly, now deal with it." I said. Ally rolled her eyes playfully before chuckling.

We were shopping and we had presents for everybody except for each other. I know that right now, Mike and Vic are out shopping together and I'll be taking Mark out in a bit to interrogate him. Good practice for the future when it comes to Mona.

"So, any kids?" I asked. Her eyes got wide and she smacked me hard.

"No, but that is a private matter." Ally said.

"So, no baby making actions." Ally groaned.

"I'm not gonna talk to you about this, oh my god." she groaned embarrassed.

"Is he big? Is he good? That's the real question." she groaned and began to turn around but I grabbed her and pulled her back. Her face was red and she was trying not to laugh.

"Is he?" I taunted.

"Oh my god. Okay, kind of. He's not huge but he's not small. What about Vic?" she asked.

"Oh, he's a monster." I said. She just rolled her eyes and chuckled. We walked to the counter and paid for the stuff and left the store.

"So, the show tonight, what time and what's the dress code?" I asked.

"We'll be over by 7:10 to chill for a bit and we leave at 7:45. Show starts at 8 and I got us second level seats so it's close but far enough to actually see and not have to look up. Dress code, well wear something casually fancy, so no v-necks, but don't wear a suit either. Probably something like what you're wearing but don't wear those TOMS." Ally said. I nodded and looked at her outfit choice to see what she meant as girl's clothing for Mona. She wore a beige top that went down to her hips and had a baggy top side closer to the neck and wore a grey jacket with leather vesting over it, black skinny jeans, and brown Uggs. So, she probably wouldn't be a prime example.

"What about Mona?" I asked.

"Probably a dress or a cute outfit like this but not as lazily made up." she said. I nodded and we soon parted ways. We hugged and went our own ways. I walked two blocks away and soon got home. I went into our apartment complex and walked over to the elevator, going to the 4th level, where our apartment was. I walked into our apartment and saw that it was empty. I ran to the closet and grabbed the gift wrapping paper and began to wrap the presents I had bought for Vic, Mona, Mark, Tony, Mike, Vince, and Antonio (I had accidentally named Antonio Valerie last chapter bc I forgot they were twin boys, so it's Antonio now).

I was done in no time, but Vic and I would go shopping for Ally and Mike and Tony and Mona seeing that Vic went with them to go shopping for the rest of us. Or he probably separated from them to get shopping done, but we still needed to go. Ugh shopping is so hard (me at Hot Topic or Victoria's Secret tbh).

++

It's 7:45 and we're in line at the theater in which this is being held at. Mark and Ally are being all cute huddled up and taking pictures, occasionally adding us into it. Vic, Mona, and I were all huddled up too since it's cold as balls. Anyways, we were slowly getting closer and finally, we were in. We were lead to our seats by Ally and after 5 minutes, we were sitting down with another 5 to spare. We sat there waiting for the show to start and it didn't take long for people to settle down.

Finally the show started with a scene of a kid walking down New York streets and passing by a street Santa with a bell and donating some money. Then it went on to a dance number of The Dance of The Nutcracker and it was really entertaining. Between dance numbers they'd do little skits, most likely to get the girls dressed up for a new dance number and to set up. Either way, it was flawlessly amazing.

The show lasted 2 hours and Mona was loving every second of it and so was I. It was cute and amazing. Sadly it came to an end and we were all heading out. Ally and Mark said they were gonna head home, so we all hailed a taxi and had it drop us of, offering Ally to pay but she refused.

"That was fun. We should do this next year." Vic said. I nodded and headed inside our apartment complex. I am so ready to knock out.

××

Sorry for updating this late, but technically it's still the 20th here. I will have the last part up on Thursday the 24th.

Didn't proofread.