I hate you.

Seunghee pov

"Omma!"I called as I walked inside my house.

"Ohh seunghee ah that is fast for you to take a bus to arrive here,says mom.

"Aniya,I....just as I was about to explained...

"I let her to have a ride with me since we concidentally meet each other at amusement park."

"Oh I see..that was nice of you taehyung and thank you for the ride..

"Welcome omma.says taehyung with that stupid smirk of his...

"Whats with saying omma when she is not your mother,huh!I step his foot.

"Well she is gonna be my mother in law soon...hahaha he laughed while putting his tongue out.

"Tchh...

....

"Seunghee,tomorrow you and taehyung should go shopping for your wedding clothes okay?"ask taehyung mom.

"Uhh sure...I say.

"Taehyung you should wake up early and bring her out for shopping,arraso?

"Arraso omma."taehyung replied.

"Okay now that everything has been solved,we get going first...says taehyung mom as she start to pack up her things.

Taehyung mom-See you all soon during the wedding day!

Seunghee mom-Of course!everything has been arranged.

Anneyong!!they all say in unison.

Suddenly taehyung walk in my direction and start to lean closelyyy.....
he
...
....
kiss my cheeks!!

"Yah whats that for?I asked as I start to blush.

"I cant wait for our wedding day,see you soon honey."he says as walk back outside while leaving me here dumbfounded.

Geez!Why you did that in front of my parents!!!

"Seunghee I did not know that you guys have started to accept each other!Im so happy for you.mom says as she was fangirling herself.

"Omma!"I say as I was flushed in red.

"You cant denied honey..she say and laughed quietly while going to the kitchen.

"Aissh jinjja!whatever...I say and go upstairs to my room.

Kim taehyunggg I hate youuuu!!!

Taehyung pov

As I walked inside my room,I plopped myself on my bed and start to think of her...

Seunghee I promise to make you happy and I will love you forever in my life...

Sorry if this story is lame....

xoxo,shahirah♥