Chapter 1

I woke up. My vision was still blurry from the beating dad gave me last night. Wait? Dad, my mom divorced him 13 years ago! He kidnapped me! I regain my senses. I realize I'm laying in a board strapped on the ground. My hands are tied to a hook in the wall. And my feet are strapped down. " This is my daughter, Anna Marie! Her stupid mother divorced me 13 years ago, when Anna was 2. Today and through out the year, I shall teach you that everything you love always dies." I looked to see who he was talking to. I saw neighborhood kids I recognize staring at me. I look up to dad. " Dad, why am I here?" I stuttered. He responded with nothing but a hard slap across my face. I looked at the kids, and i began to cry. I finally realized they were going to help kill me. My dad took a gag and placed it over my mouth. He walked around the room," I'm lighting a piece of wire. We must place it through the fire thoroughly to make sure she doesn't get an infection." The kids looks at me and smirked. " Sir," A teenage boy said," may I help hurt her?"'
  " Of course! Anyone else would like to burn her? Nope? Ok!" Burn? Burn? This can't be happening.  " D-daddy?" I said," Please don't hurt me, please".
  " Sorry dear, everything pretty must die."
Then the teenage boy spoke up and said," Should I hold her legs down?" Father nodded. He grabbed my legs and he glanced toward me," Where are we going to burn her? I suggest the abdomen" . Father nodded and began. ' I' he began to write. " Daddy!! W-hey are you doing this? S-stop please." He kept writing. ' Am' ," Stop it burns dad it burns!"'
' A', " Daddy!!" I pass out from the pain. Dad kicks me," Wake up! You little slug!" I wake up. I look down at my stomach. It says ' I am a prostitute'. " Now, we shall untie her. And you guys shall help me beat her."