Chapter 1: Meet

Everyone have their vows for me, nothing will change their formality and manners. Since then I miss this mansion and it took a while.

I go to my swivel chair and feel the esssence of this room.

"Miss Queenie his here"

"Ok then" I was waiting for him to enter while seeing the nice place outside. "Its been a year" naputol yung pag tingin ko sa napaka gandang tanawin "Yeah! I guess" while facing him "Your still Gorgeous as Lord made" he smiled at me while I was not "Go to your point" I never talk as nicely "ok, I will be having an underground transaction tomorrow" he immediately switch his mode "What do you need?" I heard Samuel my brother its a big mission "its a big one, Im planing to destroy them and get the most expensive's guns" I know they can manage "I'll send you men and everything you need" he smiled at me "take it seriously" everyone's know I dont want freaking mess "Yes Queen." So Im done here and leave him a lone.

I was walking on the hallway when I see Mr. Dutch "Miss Queenie your good as always" I smiled at him as we go to the grounds. Many men are started to ready their guns and some stuffs "how was the mansion" I ask while checking the bullets "its good Qeen theirs nothing to worry about" well I trust him naman kaya alam ko na he can maintain what we had here.

"Assist king tomorrow, he has a mision" he continue to listen "I trust you Mr. Dutch this would be the big one, I know that we are not the one who will attact them so please make sure all of you are safe" he was like my father so I really trust these person "I'll take care everything" I know he will.

"Beep beep"

"Tomorrow meet Mr. Maxim at masquerade party"

PS: For the Investment

-Samuel-

What with this man he always asked me, he never do the action.

"I have to go and please keep all safe" he vow and I go to my car I dont need driver coz I can handle.

--
"Elise where's the papers?" That shit he never left things finished, aalis-alis tapos uutusan ako "At your table Mam" pumasok ako agad sa office ko then kinuha yung mga papers "Lunch metting at the conference" I check my watch and what the hell its 15 minutes before the lunch and whats with the board meeting "Ms. Queenie its about time" I walk with a confidence followed by my secretary. When we reach the room all eyes in me, oh whats new Im the owner of the company.

"Whats with the meeting" I broke the silence "The company lost 10 Million" Financial Head ask "so whats with that?" Everyone are silent "No one's know who stolen it" everyone are listening to her "So I will be the one who knows it? Thats why you ask me, huh" I sarcastically ask "No mam but--" I cut her off "As far as I know you are the one who now all the expenses of the company so why you are asking me?" she was shock and I see her teary eyed "I couldn't find it" where the heck will go this conversation then? "So I will be the one who can find it?" She's getting into my nerves who the hell hired her. "Ms. Queenie its not her fault" Mr. Fleeton saving her "So you guys accusing me?" Iritang sagot ko "No mam but we're saying that we are facing a big problem now because everyday we loss 1million" bakit ngayun lang nila sinasabi ito "What the heck!" Kaya pala nandito ang mga board "So Ms. Buenavintura what take of an action do you do" pag sasali ni Mr. Chan "Yeah! We loss our money here everyday" pag sasagot naman ni Mr. Fereyra. Parang lumalabas tuloy pinagtutulungan nila ako "Your responsible on this" if I know matagal na ako gustong hanapan ng butas ni Mr. Fereyra "I make things up, I'll do the others responsibility" pag didiin kung sabi habang nakatingin kay Ms.Financial head "Make sure you clean this mess or else we get our shares" pag bibitaw ni Mr. Fereyra

Shocks bakit ganito ang nangyayare? I dont fvcking know this shits.

"Ms. Queen where are you--" Tumayo ako agad because I feel suffocated here "I'll take an actions and please fire that fvcking Idiot" iritang iritang sabi ko, I dont want irresponsible here.

I'am in a hurry and naiinis talaga ako bakit ganun ako sisihin nila? Eh ngayun ko nga lang din nalaman yun eh, tapos e ppressure nila ako that idiot girl--- "Gosh!! Fvcking hell" I cursed in a very badass way "oh! Sorr--" how unlucky day for me "Dont you dare mess with me" pag babanta ko at umalis na that fvcking asshole grrrrhh.. Umalis na ako agad because I want to leave this place immediately. I need to breathe some air, I stop my car at the figaro coffee shop and order for a caffee americano I take a zip and while going to exit I need to fix these fvcking mess, Many things are possible now but the only need are evidence. I glanced in front of my way when I realize someone going to bump me and its very fast for me to escape and shit "gosh" ang init I want to cry "Miss are you okey?" Anu ba sa tingin nya "Can't you see, Im not" and up my head to see him "Im sorry I didn--" what sya nanaman hanggang kelan nya ba ako kukulitin at babanggain? "What a fvcking careless you are?" I asked ng hindi sya pinapatapos "Im sorry I had a call so that---" Im aware all eyes with us "Stop with your freaking reasons, sorry will never do and your wasting my time" I walk out and suddenly stop "and please dont mess with me again on else your fvcking dead" and walk through my car. How beautiful day for me.