Chapter 2: Mission

Cleaver's POV

"Yeah!" I said in a calm tone "Max everything is settled now, I guess were ready for tonight" Im listening to her while signing the agreement papers "ok then make sure you'll get all" then I ended- up the call.

Auctions for the most expensive Drugs and Guns are our target many mafia's leader are expected to come and this gonna be a trouble. I know even they said that everythings ok I doubt, I got this feeling that something happen.

Invitation "7 pm at the Everest Hotel"

Base on my information underground transaction will be at 8:30 pm at the grounds. I'll check all the details and its the biding came from the private website so the biding are done all the items are sold and only shifting are going to happen.

Knock!! Knock!!

"Come in" I said while closing my laptop "Mr. Maxim I want to remind you sir that you will be having an investment meeting for Ms.Buenavintura at the Everest Hotel tonight at exactly 7pm" what? How can I escape that meeting? But the transaction will start at 8:30 pm I guess I can-- "Sir?" Oh yeah hindi pa sya na alis "Yeah I'll come."

---
Queenie's POV

Black gown with a long slit on my right leg, backless, 5" silver high heels a curly hair light make-up and yeah yes, I kinda candidate for a pageant how so freak that I need to dress-up like this? Ok just for the investment, damn you Sam your dead after this!! actually I dont fvcking care if they going to get their shares but the hell Im freaking deadly curious who the hell are the suspects of this crazy thing its getting into my nerves.

I wear my mask actually its a Birthday celebration of the Owner of this company and finally announcing of the new CEO his daughter Miles Montereal, maybe I'll be more friendly to her they became the top 12 most riches Entrepreneur in Asia. Not bad!!

I gave my invitation card and its already 7:45 pm maybe Im not too late. I walk to the hallway and there's a lot of guards monitoring the area and having their radio thingy and they look like Rogelio's. Its seems like suspecious like something-- I stop with my imaginations when the Elevator's open I caught the attention something that I dont like. How can I find Mr. Maxim if all of the men here are wearing their masks? Wooohhh!! Idiot Samuel he doesnt give me the information about that man.

I got a glass of wine and trying to look for Mr. Maxim but how? Grrrhhh.. Its freaking annoying, someone pokes my attention why his here? I knew he got his mission but-- "Good Evening everyone after announcing my--" oh ow all lights are off hindi ko na sya nakikita "daughters as a new CEO of the company and I want him to have a her first dance" oh maybe his Mr. Montereal and that miles looks like Ema Watson a drop dead gourgeous "May I have this dance?" Woah did he ask me? "May I" I ignore him maybe he talk for someone else "Miss Can we Dance?" So he was talking to me not to somebody? The spotlight now are is on us what was hapenning? "With this man?" All of the guess are give around of a flaws exept me. I know he was shock well me too because he was the one who were inviting me and someone's inviting him, Mr. Montereal held her daughter to come here and give the hand of his daughter ok crap this moment, why of all sides of this room they choose to have a commotion here where I'm in the middle of the place? The music start's to play and the lights are now open I could see now all the people here I need to find king where he is. Im walking through the venue and looking for king maybe Im refusing my real agenda here "looking for me?" He trail my waist and start to dance "How did you know?" I love his scent we never been like this even were been friends for a long time his my first dance I dunno how to do waltz "Your Mission--" he cut me off okey I thought I was the only one who can do that "its about to start" then he let go of me and walkaway.

I walk as fast as I can bakit kasi ako nag 5" heels minsan ang engot ko din eh nasaan naba si king? He easily disappear. Now Im walking in the hallway no more guards and a very quiet its kinda scary, so dito pala ang mission na sina sabi ni king. I heard a noise coming here so I immediately hide pumasok ako sa isang kwarto habang nakasilip madami sila mga lampas sampo "Master all of them are in" sabi ng isang lalaki sa kanang bahagi ng mga 40+ na siguro ang edad "make sure you'll get the money and kill all of them" they stop as exact room were am I and that man look at my direction tumakbo agad ako para mag tago pero kahit saan ako mag tago alam kung makikita nila ako no choice mapapasabak at--- oh em I was shock biglang nag bukas ang painting at exactly narinig ko ang pag bukas ng pinto "Master wala pong tao rito" hay nahinga ako ng malalim muntik na ako dun huh wala pa naman akung dalang gun so how can I fight them BOOM!! Isang malakas na pag-sabog ang narinig ko sa labas ng kwartong ito kung saan ako na punta binuksan ko ng kaunti ang kwarto pero masyadong mausok kaya sinara ko ulit, wala akung marinig kundi kalampag ng mga paa, nilingon ko ang buong kwarto saka ko na realize puno ito ng mga baril and base on my research ito yung mga nasa auction, lucky you queenie

Kelly's POV

BOOM!! Narinig ko yung pag sabog na sinet-up ni vince "Very Good Vince!! Now try to look where's the guns" I said while trying to look at the place while pointing my gun in front of me I shot everymen I see "K may nakasunod sayo mag-ingat ka" I heard ken "copy" he was the one na nasa cctv. I run fast to hide and check my back and their you go nandito ako sa likod nya tinutok ko ang baril "who are you?" He look at me and "Beng! Beng!" I turn at my back kung saan sya nag paputok, why his here I thought his not gonna come. "Be careful" then hinawakan nya ako sa kamay we run on the hallway at binabaril namin bawat maka sa lubong namin "You need to escape here now!!! its too deadly" oh em gy nakaka-touch nemen "No I wont left you alone" till death do us part oh crap this moment sumeryoso nanaman sya kahit kelan talaga hindi ko sya kaya "Max were no--" he cut me off "Someone's got it, just leave" maybe he's to fast to know everything "but how about you?" Pwede naman kaming sabay eh "I'll follow" ok then.