chapter 3

Chapter 3

I stood on my tippy toes on top of a dark wood chair trying to get the cobwebs from the corner of the ceiling. I heard footsteps running then they hit the chair making me lose balance and fall. I went to scream and brace myself for the crash of the floor, but it never came. I looked up to see a boy my age maybe older holding me up with one arm.

"Are you ok?" he asks setting me on my feet.

"Yeah I'm fine." I say getting the fallen cobweb off my skirt.

"I'm so sorry I didn't see you there. I was getting back to my group before Father-." I cut him off.

"I'm ok. Your Dante right?" I remember him from being in my group one time.

"Yeah. Well I should go." He said taking off.

I watched him sprint away his brown hair parted from his face as he ran up the steps and up to his group. I got up on the chair and finished getting the cobwebs down. I headed back to my group. I saw Bella come walk towards me. Bella was another girl who Father had raped. "Are you ok?" she asks me.

"Yeah why shouldn't I be?" I ask wondering what she's talking about.

"Because Father-." She was interrupted by Father walking in the room and yelling at us to keep working.

She looked at me with sympathetic eyes and mouthed 'I'm so sorry' and walked away. Why was she sorry what did she do? After we finished cleaning we headed to the dinner table and sat in our seats waiting with the others. He came in and we prayed. I headed up stairs to my room to get ready for bed. Bella and her I'm sorry kept bouncing off the walls in my head. What was she sorry for? Damn this is gonna keep me up all night trying to figure out what she meant. I walked over to the window and looked out remembering what happened last night. Would she really keep her promise and not tell anyone or will she send someone here and get us all killed? I shoke my head.

I heard my door open and footsteps enter the room. It was probably Caitlyn. She sometimes came to sleep with me in my room because her room was right next to Fathers and that scared her. I turned my head expecting her to be there, but instead of Caitlyn I found Father. "Father what is it?" I said trying to hide my fear. He walked over to me and just stared down at me. He brought one hand up and caressed my hair. He let his hand fall to my arm. "Come with me." He said. Pulling me out of the room by my arm. We walked down the hall all the way over to his room. I felt my face flush with horror as I knew what he was doing. Now I knew what Bella was talking about.

He pulled me into his room and shut the door. He lifted my face with his hand and went for my neck and started kisses down sending shivers down my spine. His hand started roaming my body touching everywhere. He bit down on my neck making me moan in pain. I felt him smile into my neck and bit harder. I felt my knees buckle as I tried to fall to escape, but as I fell he pulled his arms around my waist and held me up. He released my neck and smirked at me. He guided me into the bathroom and stood me in front of the shower and turned the water on. He pulled my night gown over and off my body and let it fall onto the floor. I felt his lips trial to my ear. "Wait for in the shower." He said. I slowly nodded and stepped into the hot water.

How the hell did I get myself into this situation? I heard the sliding glass door to the shower close as he stepped in. His hands started to continue to roam my body as he pulled me back into his chest. He pulled my hair back from my neck and started place kisses up and down. He pushed me up against the shower wall and pushed himself into me with one thrust. I bit my lip to keep from screaming as it hurt like fucking hell! He started to push himself in and out as his hand went to my breast.

An hour later after he moved me from the shower to his bed he was finishing up. He pulled me close to his chest as he came into me again and again hard. I felt hot tears run down my face as he pulled out of me and kissed me fully on the lips. He pulled me under the covers of the sheet with him and with my back to him he pulled me into his chest. 7.

The next morning I got up and ran to my room to get ready for the day. After breakfast and felling stares coming from Father the hole time we were finally released for chores as I went to Caitlyn as we cleaned the dishes I broke down in her arms and told her what he did to me last night. She tried to calm me down. She had Samuel a 10 year old boy takes over the dishes while she continued to calm me down. I just wanted to die. After I collected myself and the dishes were done Bella, Hayley, Lydia, Sam, Rose, and Hayden all come over to me to talk to me. These were the 6 girls Father had raped in the past. Now it's 7.