Chapter 17

Chapter 17

The sun rested on my back as I rolled over on my back looking over at Jake. He was still asleep and he was snoring. Adorable. I got up slowly trying not to wake him. I walked over to his desk which was cluttered with sports magazines and a play boy calendar. And I was pretty sure his laptop was buried underneath the mountain of papers. I grabbed a piece of paper and wrote a note and walked over and placed it on his chest and silently left the room. I snuck downstairs and out to door trying not to let it creak.

As I walked outside on the side walk I felt as if I was being watched. I looked around and a man dashed behind a wood fence. I turned foreword and walked the rest of the way home cautiously.

I got home and went upstairs to take a shower. As I got out I went to my mirror. I was beginning to show a little on my belly. I got dressed and laid on the warm bed which was heated by an electric blanket.

A few minutes later my mother walked in and came in and sat on my bed. "Hi sweetie." She said quietly. I smiled. "Hi mom." She smiled what looked to be a painful smile. A few seconds past which seemed like hours. She sighed. "Honey now that Adrian has escaped, I only want you at school and home. Not going out with lea and the girls, no Jake outside this house until they catch him." She said with one breath. "No mom you can't do that to me! I just came home. I'm adjusting still. You can't do that. I'll be safe I promise."

She sighed. "I know sweetie. I know I just want to know you're safe. You can have your friends here but I don't want you out." She said. She really thought that me being here would make me any more safer than being outside the house? He will find me anywhere, but he didn't know where I was now. I sighed. I guess after being gone for 2 years she is very worried. "Okay mom." She smiled and leaned forward and kissed my forehead.

When she left I turned on the T.V in my room.

Adrian's P.O.V

I had gotten out. It was so easy. I had known a guy here who could get me out because he was friends with a guard who could get me out. I was outside when the guard decided to 'take me out back and ruff me up' for something dumb and he was able to get me out through a fish truck that stops here every day. And when I was far enough away I headed to Denver and easily found my Vivien.

She was here and I found her. I walked into t he plastic surgery center. I was scheduled to completely change my face. Cops would be looking for me so if I change my face and hair I wouldn't be found or suspected. But when I find my Vivien I'll hide who I am from her at first, then when I have made her fall in love with me again and I and ready to bring her home I'll tell her it's me. And she'll come with me. We'll be together soon.

4 hours later

I groggily wake up and my face is sore and covered by bandages. A while late the doctor came in and took the bandages off my face and let me look. If I was handsome then I was more handsome then I had ever been. This would work.

Vivien's P.O.V

It was a week later and I was living up to my mom's promise that after school I come home. I was in school, in English class, waiting for the teacher to come in. I was sitting on jakes lap as he talked to his friends. The door opened and the teacher walked in. only it was a different teacher. He had a face that went to a point in his chin and his eyes were a brown that chilled me to look at and he had dirty blond hair. He was absolutely handsome. His face might have been carved by angels. "Hello class I am your new teacher. As you may have noticed your other teacher isn't here. He has retired and I am here to take his place. My name id David Ian and I will be your new English teacher. Feel free to ask any questions about me and I will answer truthfully." He said. Many girls raised their hands.

The questions were mainly the same. All about his personal life. "Do you have a girlfriend? How old are you? Where did you come from?" type thing. Sluts. He answered. "Actually I am married and I am 27 and I come from Arizona." The girls all sighed with sadness and disappointment at the married part. He chuckled and looked at me and we locked eyes. Strangely enough his eyes were so familiar to me. He licked his lip and began the class.

As class began we got to work out our assignment Mr. Ian looked over at me. "Ms. Love I highly appreciate it if you sit in your own chair." He asked almost possessively. "Hey man the other teacher didn't mind and-." It was Jake who was talking and was cut off by the teacher. "Mr. Johnson I will only tolerate that all students to sit in their own seats." He said. Jake grunted. I looked over at him. "It's okay." I got up and walked to my seat.

As class rolled on I felt eyes on me all hour. I suspected Jake, but every time I would glance at him and he would be working and I would glance up and the teacher and he would glance down. Was it him? But most of the time it was Jake.

When class ended I rushed up and as I walked out the door and Jake wrapped his arm around my waist and we walked out the door and into the hallway.

We were heading to the parking lot to het to his car to get home. As we stood in the lot I saw the same car that Adrian drove. No. he couldn't be here. Could he? Anyone could have a car like his. With the same license plate. It could happen.

We got to his car and he took me home. He tried to bargain with my mom and after a while of begging she cracked. He was happy and we went to a movie.

When the movie ended we were walking out. I still got that feeling of being watched. I turned, but saw no one...why am I being so paranoid? I guess I', just worried that Adrian just got out of prison and is going to jump out from behind a car and kidnap me again. When we got to the car Jake handed me the popcorn. "Here you have the rest. I know you never have anything good to eat." He said smiling. I smiled and kissed him and shaved the popcorn in my mouth. Yum theater popcorn. Always better than any dumb store brand.

When he dropped me off I ran to the door but as I did I saw a little black velvet box on the porch. I picked it up and opened it to see a glass heart in there. No I mean an actual biology like heart. And on it was carved and it said "It's not much but it means a lot to me if you have it! Love Adrian." The exclamation point had a heart for the dot. I dropped the glass and it shattered to the floor. I ran inside and to my mom's arms. He back and he knows where I am.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
link to picture of glass heart. sorry i couldnt get it to show on the proflie :( oh well loves ya!https://plus.google.com/photos/100317168079284100662/albums/5695102759269726401#photos/100317168079284100662/albums/5695102759269726401/5695102765146651602

so tell me...who do you think david ian really is?