Star Wars Episode Seven: The Force Awakens Rant

WARNING! WARNING! WARNING! WARNING! WARNING! THIS CONTAINS HUGE SPOILERS FOR THE NEW STAR WARS MOVIE SO IF YOU HAVEN'T SEEN IT YET YOU MIGHT WANT TO SKIP THIS!!!

Last night I watched the new Star Wars movie. Creepsandturtles had already spoiled something for me. So the whole movie, I was just waiting for Han Solo to die. The whole scene with his son I was like, "You're gonna die. You're gonna die. You're gonna die." And he DIED!
But as for his son , Kylo Ren, what the heck?! I know you have to cut off all ties of emotion to fully join the dark side, but... SERIOUSLY?! YOU HAD TO DO IT SO DRAMATICALLY?! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR...
As for the battle between Rey, Kylo, and Fin, you have to admit that Fin is a pretty awesome...saber fighter?...for someone untrained and not a jedi. As for Rey, YOU ARE THE BOMB!!! Finally, a female heroine who is the lead character and amazingly strong in Star Wars.
But for some reason when Kylo carried off Rey, I thought as if Kylo has feelings for Rae. Don't you yell at me, reader! Let me explain!!! Okay, so Kylo didn't care about BB-8 when he found Rey. Okay, no big deal. No emotion. But when he carried her, it was as if he ACTUALLY CARED! Crazy right? He also was raging when she had escaped. Sure, he needed her for the map, but he seemed to care very much (P.S. I also love the part where the Storm Troopers hear the noise and back away as well when Rey uses her jedi skills to escape and the Storm Trooper was like, "And I will drop my weapon.") Kylo also showed mercy when he was battling Rey in the forest and he offered her a last chance. And when he was interrogating her, he was gentler than he was with Poe.
Oh, don't even get me STARTED with Poe.
Don't get me wrong, that guy is awesome, but DUDE! Don't ever do that to me again!!! I still love you, though. I also love the name you gave Fin and your relationship with BB-8.
Oh, I felt so bad for Chewy when Han died. He was so upset!!!
But the movie was over all good.