Date

Ally's POV

Nash and I are in the car singing at the top of our lungs. I'm super excited but then super nervous because it's like our very first date since we been together. He means so much to me. We arrive at Olive Garden as Cameron walks out of the restaurant. He was wearing a tux and he looked amazing.
"Baby girl you look seriously so stunning!!" He said kissing my lips.
"You too!!" I say realizing that made not much sense.
"Thanks Nash" he says bro hugging him as Cameron puts his arm around me as we enter. We walk to a table as it was set up perfectly. There was these guys sitting 2 tables away from us. They kept staring at me. They were pretty cute but not Cameron cute and Cameron is smoking!!!;) I didn't want to tell Cameron because I didn't want it to ruin the date. I sit down as we both order water.
"Ok I need to tell you something!" He says. My smile fades.
"Ok shoot!" I say.
"Ally I know you don't want me saying I love you yet but I do. In fact I love you more than I love myself. I feel different around you. I never felt this way with my other girlfriends. I love the way I feel around you. I plan to be with you forever and I hope we can start a life together!! It will include us fighting for each other and being truly honest in our relationship. But I promise you forever! I got you this." He says pulling out a box. I wipe away the tears that had fallen. He hands me the small box as I slowly open it.
"A crown for my princess. It's a promise ring because I promise to fight for you,be with you, and love you to the end." He says I pull out the ring as I smile so big.
"Cameron I love you so much! Are you sure you want this. What if you find someone better?" I ask
"Ally I won't find anyone better than what I have in front of me. I cherish you!"he says he stand up and walks over to me. He places it on my finger as we both kiss!!
"I'm going to go clean up I'll be right back!!"I say smiling. I grab my purse as I walk to the ladies room. Thank god no body is in here. The door swings open as one of the guys from the other table walks in.
"The boys bathroom is seriously next door" I say pointing.
"I came here for you." He says sexually.
"My boyfriend is out there and if I'm not out there within 5 mins he's going to suspect something. So you can leave!" I say as scared as possible. Do I look like the type to want to get raped in Olive Garden. He walks closer to me as he grabs my hand.
"A stupid little promise ring. That idiot promises you nothing! How old are you?"he asks
"I'm 15." I state.
"O and you dress like that? Baby girl I thought you were 17. I take them young!"he says winking. I could feel his hot breath on my neck as I push him away.
"Stay the fuck away from me. Don't ever come near me again." I say as I walk out of the bathroom. I walk to my table and act like nothing happened.
"What took you so long? I was about to come in there." He asks worriedly.
"You were amazing in there baby girl."the guy whispers in my ear quite loud for Cameron to here.
"Are you cheating on me?"cam asks as tears form.
"No Cameron I'm not listen I-"
"Seriously I promised you forever and now you ruined it?" He asks mad
"No Cameron listen for 1 minute. As soon as I went into the bathroom the guy followed me and was about to rape me in there. I quickly pushed him off. Cameron I would never cheat. He's trying to ruin us!! I noticed him and his friend staring at me and it freaked me out." I say tears falling down my face.
"Are you being serious?! Why didn't you tell me about it? You can tell me anything!"He says
"I wouldn't lie about it! And I didn't want to ruin today because today meant so much to me and it still does. I don't want no horny bastards to ruin our night." I say
"I'm going to say something."he says angrily standing up. He walks over there as I follow.
"Listen here. Lay a hand on my girlfriend ever again we will have problems. Never get near my girlfriend or we will still have problems." He says.
"She's a virgin I can tell. She's never got touched anyway possible. She couldn't take what I was giving her!" The guy says.
"What you were giving her?" Cam asks. He looks at me.
"All he did was breathe on my neck I did nothing. I'm waiting for the right person and it's obviously you cam." I say kissing his cheek.
"You both can fuck off." Cam says angrily as we grab our things and leave the restaurant.
"God I love you so much"I say.
"I love you too princess!" He says kissing my cheek. I want him so bad right now but I can't. He turns me on so much..I keep staring at cam as he is driving to his house.
"No one is home! You can stay the night and we can cuddle and watch movies and have little play fights!!"he says smiling.
"That sounds perfect right now!"I say

Sorry it took me forever to update I'm not really on here as much as I tend to be. But here's and update and I hope you like it!!