Prologue

Hi! This is my first story and I really hope you like it! It's based on the film 'Mirror Mirror' and all characters are rightfully owned by the film makers/writers. Thank you!

Once upon a time in a kingdom far, far away. A baby girl was born. Her skin was as pure as snow and her hair was as black as night. They called her...

Snow White.

As the worlds fate would have it. Her mother died at child birth. Left on his own, the king spoiled his daughter, he could afford to of course. The kingdom was a happy place where everyone would sing and dance all day and all night.

The king raised the little girl and as time passed, he realised there were some things he couldn't teach her.
And so he found himself a new queen, she was beautiful, intelligent and strong and just the clarify, she was me.

This is my story, not hers.

Bewitched by my beauty, the king begged me to marry him. I was everything to him, the stars, the moon. But a dark magic invaded the land.

The brave king bid his daughter farewell, leaving her his favourite dagger. He rode off into the dark woods and was sadly never seen again.

Snow White searched day after day for her father. But when she realised that he was really gone, she was heartbroken. Which left her under the care of a beautiful queen.

10 years had passed and Snow White grew older and more beautiful, but the kingdom fell into an icy, cold, dark winter. The queen realised that if she wanted to remain the most beautiful in all the land...

Snow would have to do what snow does best...

Snow...would have...to fall.