the bloody scent

kaine awoke and found himself staring at large green worried eyes and he could see his reflection his eyes looked tired and in pain his clothing looke muddled up and dirty but what suprised him the most is that in the reflection in her eyes he could see himself smiling up at her he shouldnt be smiling at his prey he should be tasting her blood ,he quickly grabbed her and rolled over that way he was sitting ontop of her body and when he looked down at her with his fangs ready to dig in to his skin he found that she wasnt afraid instead she was smiling back at him and then for the first time he actually decided to look at her and then he realised that she wasnt like the others she smiled at him in his most frightning form yet the other ones would look at him with fear ,she helped him even though he came to hurt her the others would have run away in fear and she had healed him when he was in pain knowing that he was going to cause her pain if it hadnt been interupted  he nows knows why he smiled at her because she was his angel his hero and he shouldnt be trying to suck her blood but instead protect her .A few seconds had passed and they still hadnt moved out of the position and then the smell of blood started to fill kaines nose he then looked at her wrists that he was holding tightly and found them dripping with blood usually he would hungrily sucked all the blood off but instead he stood up and grabbed a bandage that she had been using to wrap his injuries and as he sat there rolling the bandage aroung her bloody wrists he looked up and was caught in her eyes she didnt look like she was in pain but she looked like she was staring at a god and she was happy and from that moment on he knew that she had to be his and his only nobody elses ,he then started to lean in filling in the gap between them getting closer and closer to her red glossy lips ....so close ... SLAM!!!! both quickly looked up and found the demon boy drake standing at the door his body shaking with fury "hey blood sucker if i were you i would get away from her " kaine couldnt help but smirk at him 'competition i see well thats fine because i already know who is going to win and that will be ME!! '