A/N

(Picture above is mine :p)

ABOUT THE MAIN CHARACTERS:

1.) Sadie Abraham
Sadie Abraham has light brown wavy hair that goes a little bit pass her shoulders, bright blue eyes, red thin lips, a slender nose, is about 5'5, and is average weight. She also has more of a straight up and down figure. She is nice, top of her classes, intelligent, kind-hearted, doesn't cause trouble, is very quiet, nerdy, and keeps to herself. Other people don't really think much about her. A lot of people know her in her year, half of them do because she is best friends with Emily Hawkins, and they don't really have mean things to say about her, except for the imbeciles who follow around the marauders. She likes reading, singing, candy, hanging out with Emily, Transfiguration, Herbology, and... Sirius Black. Don't ask. She doesn't know why either, all she knows is that even though he is one of her bullies, she has feelings for him. Nobody knows about her crush, not even Emily. She hates... nothing. She believes that hate is too much of a strong word and you should never say you hate something. She dislikes snakes, spiders, dark magic, the unforgivable curses, and quidditch (she thinks it's too rough of a sport to play at Hogwarts). Sadie is a halfblood, her mother being a muggleborn and her father being a pureblood. She was best friends with Remus Lupin, now one of her current bullies. Why does her bully her, you may ask? Not so simple an answer. She doesn't even know herself why she is one of his and his friends' daily victims. Her parents, Frida and Arnold Abraham, knew Lyall and Hope Lupin and we're friends with them. When the Abrahams and the Lupins both had children the same age, those children obviously played with each other all the time and became best friends. That's right, Sadie Abraham and Remus Lupin. They felt as though they were brother and sister. Nobody could separate them. In their first year, they met Emily Hawkins and all three of them were instantly connected. Until one day, everything changed. She is in Gryffindor, much to her, and many others', surprise (kind of like Neville & Frank Longbottom except cooler). This is her fourth year, and she's hoping it will finally be different... somehow. Her wand is a 10 inch, rowan, unicorn hair light brown wand with dark brown carved in swirls at the bottom.

2.) Emily Hawkins
Emily Hawkins has dirty blonde straight hair that goes to her rib cage, chocolate brown eyes with specks of green in them (you can only see the green if you look very closely), dark pink full lips, a button nose, freckles on her nose and cheeks, dimples, about 5'2 (very short), and very skinny with an hourglass figure. She is shy when you meet her but once you get to know her she is very fun, nice, funny, carefree, smart, outgoing, confident, brave, and will stick up for her best friend, no matter what. There aren't too many people who don't know her. People in her year think she is nice, bold, and very pretty. She likes a lot of things that Sadie likes, reading, singing, candy (especially chocolate), and hanging out with Sadie, but also dancing, making people laugh, DADA, quidditch (even though Sadie hates it, Emily drags Sadie to games with her because she likes the adrenaline and cheering on the Gryffindor team, even if James Potter and Sirius Black are on it), and secretly likes Remus Lupin... yeah. She hates herself because of it, and tries to refuse herself to like him due to the fact that he bullies her best friend. She, unlike Sadie, does hate things. She hates the marauders (for the way they treat her best friend like a rag doll), spiders, snakes, most Slytherins, the unforgivable curses, dark magic, and bullies. She thinks Severus Snape is a kind of a creep and is friends with Lily and tells her to be careful with him, and even though he doesn't settle right with her, if he was being bullied by the marauders, she would defend him as much as she would Sadie. She is a muggleborn, daughter of Benedict Hawkins and Evanna Hawkins, but her aunt on her mother's side, Caroline Abbott, is a witch. She met Remus Lupin and Sadie Abraham in her first year, Sadie on the train to Hogwarts, and then was later introduced to Remus, by none other than Sadie herself. They all became friends quickly. Now, she is still best friends with Sadie and is usually defending her against the marauders, which includes their old best friend. The marauders don't hex her or mess with Emily because they know she can kick their arses. They even sometimes flirt with her just to spite her. The marauders secretly respect Emily but would never dare to tell her that. She believes in/hopes for the marauders to change their ways and for Remus to change back to his old self again. She is also in Gryffindor, and everybody believes that suites her well, including her. This is also her fourth year at Hogwarts. Her wand is a 10 3/4 inch, pine, Phoenix feather black wand with crushed black gems embedded at the bottom of the wand.

OKAY GUYS, SO I JUST WANTED TO INTRODUCE YOU TO THE TWO MAIN CHARACTERS, WITH THEIR APPEARANCES, PERSONALITIES, WHAT THE LIKE AND HATE (OR DISLIKE), BACKSTORIES, ETC. SO YOU GUYS KNOW MORE ABOUT THEM BECAUSE YOU OBVIOUSLY ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE MARAUDERS, LILY, SEVERUS, MOLLY, ARTHUR, FRANK, ALICE, LUCIUS, NARCISSA, BELLATRIX, XENOPHILIUS, ETC. ETC. BLAH BLAH BLAH.
(p.s. sorry if this sucks, this is my first PUBLISHED book and stuff so I'm hoping it's not total crap, and I didn't even get to the first chapter yet and I'm already freaking out about publishing this... AHHHHHH! Anyways, I hope you guys like the characters!)

p.s.s. HOLY CRICKET! (haha Hermione) 1002 WORDS!

xx Em