Chapter Two (Logan's POV)

As I ran into the hospital room, I saw Jasmine. She was laying in the bed, sleeping gorgeously.

"Hey," I whispered to Lindy as I sat next to her.

Lindy kept watching Jasmine sleep.

"How is she?" I asked.

"She still hasn't woken up," Lindy said. "I'm really worried about her. We've been sitting here for over an hour, and she still isn't awake."

I gave Lindy a hug, she began to cry on my shoulder. "I'm so sorry, Logan."

We kept hugging for a while. Then she looked up and saw Garrett walking in. "Garrett!" She quietly shouted as she ran up to him and threw her arms around him.

Garrett hugged her back. I could tell he was a bit confused, but he also seemed very happy to see her. "How's Jaz?" He asked.

They began to whisper to each other.

I walked over to Jasmine. I knelt down beside the bed and placed her hand in mine. "I love you, Jasmine," I whispered as I gave her a kiss on the cheek.

A single tear rolled down my face.

I stayed by her side as I watched her in an unconscious state. I began to cry little more.

Betty walked over to me and put her hand on my back. "I'm sorry, Logan," she said as she knelt down beside me. She gave me a hug and I rested my head on her shoulder as I bursted into tears. The tears flowed out of me like a river.

It was absolutely frightening seeing someone you loved unconscious. I was scared, but still hopeful. I still hoped that Jasmine would be okay and that we would spend the rest of our lives together.