End of the war

Hello diary yes it is me again you are now probley  wondering  what happened to  maria well thats a good question because i don't really know because i fainted i feel like i don't know what i feel i feel lost lonely i need someones hand right besides me to tell me everything is okay and i am going to carry on a good sprit  i mean my mom does not care about me or my stupid step "dad" if only i had my hope my hope that is lost forever my real dad who died on dec,23,2006 the guy who helped not just me in my struggles but the whole worlds struggle at least that what i think (lexi opens door to house) hay mom... Hay sweetie  whats shaken  my heart says lexi nice i guess (mom smiles but a fake smile indeed) mom says can you do me a favor please Lexi. I will once you start calling me your daughter (moms eyes get wide open) mom says well... Anyways can you go into the attic to get the Christmis tree and the ordiments please thanks loves you lexi. (Lexi goes up attic) (lexi sneezes) ugh it smells like my moms soup yup the thing she says its (good) (lexi trys to look for everything her mom said) when suddley she finds her  dad old song book the one where lexi and her father used to right songs about they felt in life and there emotions (lexi heart punds harder harder and harder) (lexi takes a deep breath and says) this is where war ends for me (lexi smiled of joy) and brings down the Christmas tree and ordainments and goes up to her room and reads ALL! Of her  dad  and her songs.