Kidnapped | 0.8

Michael's pov

I look back up at the TV to see Luke looking scared. I look around only to see Andrew next to me. Where is Calum?

Marcus starts laughing and leaves only after cutting Luke's forehead. Luke tries to scream through the rag but is unsuccessful. He finally gets the rag off.

"Michael, they took Calum. You need to get back to the boys quick. Dad please go with them and make sure to keep them safe. Call Paul, Jaxon, and the rest of the bodyguards to keep them protected and don't let anyone of you get taken. Please" Luke says. I nod and start tearing up.

"I promise Luke. Do you have any clue where you might be" I ask. He shakes his head.

"I don't. Dad call Ray. Try to track the van they drove here me in. Do everything to try and get us out" Luke says.

"Okay, I'll find you Luke. Michael and the other boys will help too" Andrew says. Luke starts to shake his head.

"No don't let them go. I don't want to let them get hurt including you Michael" He says. I'm about to start arguing saying that I'm going to find him, but seeing the pleading look in his face, I nod. The door opens and 2 guys come in and start to untie Luke and start bringing him out of the room.

"I LOVE YOU GUYS. PLEASE DON'T LET THEM GET HURT" Luke yells as the door shuts.

I look at Andrew and we leave and hop in my car. We drive to the house and run inside the dark house.

They boys stand up and run over to us. They start yelling random questions. I start to pace back and forth muttering stuff under my breath.

"Michael where is Calum" Liam asks. I look down and they finally get a glimpse of my dirty bloody clothes and the cuts and bruises that were forming.

"Oh my god, what happened to you two" Zayn asked. We tell them the story of what we remember.

"And they took Calum" I say and everyone becomes more worried then they were before. We hear the TV go off. We rush upstairs into the living room and stare at the Tv.

When it connects it show a passed out Calum with Harry trying to wake him up. They only took Calum a half hour ago. They mustn't be far then.

"Calum wake up" Harry says as he shakes him. Calum groans and sits up.

"Harry" He says and hugs him. I'm glad they're okay but where's Luke?

"Where's Luke" Louis asks. We shrug and my mind goes back to the last time I saw him in the TV.

"The last time I saw him he was in a bad condition. Two guys took him away" I said as Andrew agreed with me. We hear a door slam and some guy brings in Luke who is flung right next to Harry. He groans in pain. I start to bite my nails as the guy grows closer to them with something in his hand. Luke pushes Harry and Calum behind him. The guy rolls his eyes and hits Luke in the shoulder with a bat. Luke yells in pain and grabs his shoulder. He pushes Luke away and grabs Calum and Harry by the hair. Luke gets up and stands in front of the man.

"You aren't going to do anything to them without getting through me first" He says madly. The guy rolls his eyes and lets go of Calum and Harry and throws them on the ground. He punches him and backs Luke up against the wall. He chains him to the wall and laughs.

"Good Luck trying to get out of those" the man says as he grabs Harry roughly and starts to kiss him. Harry tries to get out of his grip but is unsuccessful. Calum tries to push him away but he shoves him so hard he bangs his head on something and passes out. He goes back to kissing Harry. He slides his hand down Harry's pants. Harry squirms under his touch.

Luke's pov

He's taking advantage of Harry. I'm supposed to keep him out of danger. I struggle against the chains. As soon as I see his hand slip down his pants I lose it. I rip the chains out of the wall and grab the guy and throw him across the room.

"Didn't I say you had to go through me first" I said madly. The guy stands up but I pin him to the wall and hold him there. I start punching him.

I hit him for a while until he grabs my hand and twists it and pushes me against the wall with my face pressed against it.

"You shouldn't have done that Hemmings" he said as he bangs my head against the wall. Black dots cloud my vision. He hits me against the wall again. I groan in pain. I get one of my arms out of his grip and fling him across the room. Ryder and him come and drag me out of the room. They start beating me with whips and bats. I scream in pain as I try to get out of their grip. They bring me into a different room.
It's familiar but I can't put my finger on it.

************************

Okay that is Chapter 8! Hope you guys enjoy

xxmukeslovexx