Kidnapped | 2.1

Michael's pov

I carry Luke inside and go to his room. I set him down on his bed and cover him with the blanket. I kiss his forehead and leave. I walk into my room and start crying. I hate that Luke had to go through all that. I lay down on my bed and cuddle into the fluffy blanket. I heard the door open and close but I don't look at the person. I fell them behind me and lay down next to me. I feel their arms wrap around my waist. I sniffle and get their scent, Vanilla and Watermelon. Luke. I flip around to face Luke. I see him frown as he sees my tear stained face. He removed his hands from my waist and wipes my eyes.

"What's wrong, Mikey" Luke asked quietly. I look down. I feel a kiss on my cheek and a sigh.

"You don't have to tell me Mikey, but I want to help. Did I do anything" he asks. I look up and see tears starting to form in his eyes.

"No baby. Don't cry, beautiful. You didn't do anything, I promise" I say and give him a kiss. He kisses me back and I pull him closer to me. I pull away and smile. He just looks back at me. He won't smile.

"I love you" I say. He blushes but doesn't smile. I sigh and look him in the eyes.

"Please smile, Lukey. I miss it" I say. He looks up at me. I then take in his appearance. His eyes are a dull blue. Not their usual ocean blue colour. He Iooks paler then me, and that's a lot. He has huge purple bags under his eyes. I look down and he looks really skinny. Not like he usually does. Skinnier.

"Luke, when was the last time you ate" I asked worried. He looks down.

"Luke" I ask again. I hear him mutter something but I couldn't understand it.

"What Luke" I say as I lift his head up so I could hear and see him.

"Since I was in the hospital" he says quietly. My eyes widen. That was 2 weeks ago. I through the blanket off of us and pick Luke up. I run to my door and open it. I run up the stairs to the kitchen. I slow down as I enter the clean kitchen. I set Luke down on the counter.

"You have to eat something" I say as I stand in between his legs. He shakes his head. I nod my head and turn around facing the fridge. I open the refrigerator door. I pick out an apple and close it. I turn around and hand Luke the apple. He looks at it. He shakes his head in disgust and gives it back.

"Luke, why won't you eat" I ask concerned. He looks at me and carefully gets of the counter. He walks into the living room. I follow him in the living room to see him go down the stairs. I go down and enter his room where we went. I close the door and sit down on his bed. He opens a drawer and brings out two thick books. He takes a deep breath and shuts the drawer. He has tears in his eyes. He hands me books and he lays down next to me. He turns so his back is facing me. I tear my gaze away from Luke and flip the one of books open to the first page. It has a bunch of insults of Luke. My eyes widen as I flip the pages. They are all insults about him. Like, you're fat, Kill yourself, You're a nobody. Stuff like that. I start crying as I keep going. After 362 pages of insults, I put the books down. I sniffle and look over at Luke. His body is shaking. I lay back and cuddle into his body. I flip him around so he's facing me.

"Who wrote those about you Lukey" I ask. He sobs harder. I start to cry too. I pull him close.

"People on Twitter, bullies, M-Marcus, some of my relatives, my old ex-friends. I get them thrown at me c-constantly. I d-don't like it M-Mikey. I d-don't like m-me" he says. My heart breaks. Even his f.ucking relatives were saying stuff about him. I hug him and start to kiss his forehead as he starts to sob more. I pick his head up.

"Are you tired, princess" I ask. He shakes his head. He's lying. He looks tired. He hasn't gotten any sleep in the past week.

"Go to bed baby. I know you're tired" I say and get up. I pull the blanket over him and he hums in response. As I'm about to walk out, I grab the books. I shut the door and walk upstairs. They're all on the couch playing Fifa, besides Ashton. They all look at me when I walk into the living room.

"What's wrong, mate" Harry asks. I throw the books onto the couch and walk into the kitchen. I hear the books' pages open and gasps. I grab a water bottle out of the fridge and walk back into the room. I sit down next to Ashton. They all have tears in their eyes as they flip through.

"These all came from people on Twitter, Luke's school bullies, his own relatives, his ex-friends, a-and Marcus" I say as I take a sip from the cold bottle. They close the books and they start to cry. I sniffle and put down the water bottle.

"How's Luke doing Michael" Louis asked. I put my head in my hands and take a deep breath. I look up and stand up.

"He isn't doing good. He hasn't been eating for 2 weeks. He hasn't been sleeping. He's paler than me and his eyes aren't as bright as they were before. He looks dead. Marcus is an asshole. HE RUINED MY LUKE" I yell and fall back into the couch. I feel Ashton lean over and hug me. They all get up and hug me. I pull away from the hug.

"I feel so bad for Luke" Calum says and we all nod. I then hear a bed squeaking and small pleads. I run down the stairs and into Luke's room. He is tossing and turning. He is pleading for Marcus to stop. I run over and start to shake the younger boy.

"Luke wake up" I say and he starts to become louder.

"LUKE WAKE UP" I tell and he shoots up. He falls into my arms. I run his back as he cries into my shoulder.

"It's going to be okay Luke" I say.

But little did he know that nothing was going to be okay.

***********************

1149 words👏

THE FINAL CHAPTER OF KIDNAPPED!! I hope you guys loved the book as much as I did. Follow, Comment, and Vote!
Love you guys💘

xxmukeslovexx