Chapter 1-a normal day in my life

Today I woke up with the annoying sound of my alarm clock an someone throwing water at me I obviously knew it was Amanda, I hate when she does that. I stood in my bed for a while hopping she will go, but she realised I wouldn't get up that easy.

" GET UP " she shouts in my ear, almost leaving me deaf. "Ouch" I say while rubbing my ear, "sorry, but you have to be ready for school or we are going to be late" she said "ok thanks" I said while she went out of the room.

I put a light green 'V' neck shirt, some skinny jeans and light pink vans.

Then I grab my backpack and my iPhone. "I'm ready" I say while going down stairs " right lets go " Amanda say " bye aunt May " we both said at the same time . I live with my aunt because my parents died in a boat accident. Then we got on her car, and then went to pick up Charlie and Rose " Hey Charles and red " Amanda and I said " hey wonder and Beca " they said, we were talking about random things then I decided to turn on the radio "now to all directioners here is what makes you beautiful by One Direction " the man on the radio said I made a sorry look at Charlie and quickly tried to turn it off but Amanda slapped my hand away, when the song began to play Amanda and Rose shouted it, not sang it, shouted it! Charlie and I just keep our heads down so no one would recognised us, but I secretly recorded them with my iPhone.

- - - - - - - - - -

"hey girls" Hunter say to us "hey hunts" the girls and I say

"and hey beautiful" Hunter said giving a kiss to Rose "aww" Charlie, Amanda and I said at the same time, they both blush a little. The rest of school day was really boring, especially history class where the teacher Mr.James gave class. He was old and talked really slowly and I had no friends in this class and that made it extra boring. Everyone in the class looked like zombies but nonetheless I payed attention.

At lunch Hunter put a spoon on his nose when he showed us they all laugh except me I let out a little squeak, because I have this fear of spoons, like Liam but I've had this fear since I was little not that he influenced me.

When the school finished we all said bye to Hunter and got on Amanda's car.

Amanda turned on the radio hopping that it would be another 1D song but thank god it wasn't.

We didn't leave the girls at their house because earlier I asked their mom if they could stay to sleep with us, and she said yes so we would have a sleepover.

When we finished our homework. Rose and Amanda were on the computer stalking One Direction while Charlie and I were on my laptop "I have something to show you" I say and show her the video of Amanda and Rose shouting 'What makes you beautiful'

"do you want me toput it on twitter?" I asked Charlie

"yes" she said lauthing, I load it to my laptop an put it on twitter

@alice_lostinwonder: the best singers ever @rebelhoran @rose_beautyflower #best-sing

"ALICE!!!!!!!!!!!!" Amanda and Rose shouted, "RUN!" Charlie told me while stoping the girls to give me time, I was going pretty fast when I fell with a bunch of Legos "OUCH" I shout my knee hurt so much when I was trying to get up someone put me again on the flor when I turned I saw Amanda and Rose with furious faces. When they were about to punch me in the face we heard a twitter notification, it was Amanda's phone when she went into twitter she made a exited face and then...

"OMFG Niall and Liam just sneezed in a concert!!!!!!" she said.

"OMG I would do everything to have been in the first line " Rose said

while they were fangirling

I scape and went to my room with Charlie then I heard a twitter notification. Yay a new follower! I was exited because usually I had no followers so I decided to chat with him.

@alice_lostinwonder:hi ;)

@robert_roberts: hello nice one with that girl, you have to be dead

@alice_lostinwonder:

Thanks, it's my sister thank god I escaped from her and her best friend.

I started to chat with Robert he was a funny guy he also had a sister her name was Anne and she was older than him. He became my friend.