Chapter 3-happy birthday :D

Today is my birthday!!!!!! aha aha It's awesome aha

I can't wait to see Robert's present, and the face Amanda puts when I show her, her present.

I put a pink t-shirt with some flowered skinny jeans and white and pink TOMS.

When I go out of my room I see Amanda go out of hers "good morning" we say to each other with a smile.

"SURPRISE!!" Charlie, Rose and aunt May shout at the time we get to the bottom of the stairs, with a big chocolate cake with 'happy birthday Alice and Amanda' written in it with white chocolate chips

"Blow" they all say at us we blow the candles, I think we both wish the same 'meet one direction some day', and I knew that wish will come true. "Present time!" aunt May says, "first me" she says giving us £200 each, wow.

Then Rose gives me a life size Niall card board, and to Amanda a life size harry cardboard and a necklace with a bird charm.

Charlie gives to Amanda a shirt that says: 'I love British boys' and to me a ring that says never stop dreaming, and a SnapBack with the UK flag that says: 'I'm a London BITCH'.

We thank them with hugs and kisses, "now my turn" Amanda says giving me a beautiful gold necklace with a heart that have a 'A' written on and a rose in one side "it's beautiful" I say "open it" she says, I do it, and it haves a funny picture of me, the girls and Hunter, "wow it's amazayn" I say, and she giggles (aww so sweet), then I put a fake sad expression "and I only bought you this" I say giving her the box, she open it and take a ticket, she quickly reads it and then start to fangirl "OMFG I'M GOING TO ONE DIRECTION'S CONCERT, AND I FIRST ROW!!!!!" I take the box off her hands an take out the other three tickets and say "we are going" then Rose and Charlie take one each one and start to fangirl with Amanda saying stuff like: 'OMFG' or 'I'M FEELING LIKE ADFKSTHFE RIGHT NOW' while I'm laughing and aunt May just look at them like they were weirdos or crazy people, but what can I do we are weirdos and crazy people. "CALM DOWN THAT'S NOT ALL" I yell, they all look at me "yes that's not all" I say showing them the meet and greet passes they all take one and just look at them, while aunt May and I are preparing for the screaming, but it didn't came instead they pass out, "we'll I didn't expect that" I say "me too, come on let's put them on the couch" my aunt says, but when she said 'come on' I automatically started to play 'C'mon C'mon' in my head while I put the three passed out girls on the couch, I think their heads will hurt when the wake up.

They took like five minutes to wake up. "Finally" my aunt and I said when they wake up, we all laugh. Then Amanda, Charlie and Rose each gave me a bear hug, "we love you so much wonder" they all say "I know" I say. We eat the cake that was delicious, but left some. Few minutes later Charlie and Rose leave. "I have to give you your mom's and dad's present" my aunt say going upstairs, then she return with two boxes and she give us one to each one we open them at the same time and see two beautiful silver bracelets with five charms each one, Amanda's had an airplane, a cup, a heart, a bear and a girl mine had an anchor, a clover, a bicycle, the Big Ben and a converse, "wow" we both say and hug our aunt. "Time to bed" my aunt say

Amanda and I groan "now" she command and we say good night and then we go to sleep. A second before I went to bed I realised I haven't open Robert's present, I turn the lights on and then I took out the present from under my bed , I open it and I saw a beautiful white watch with a note that said: happy birthday beautiful, I quickly take out my phone.

@alice_lostinwonder: thanks for the present

@robert_roberts: no problem good night

@alice_lostinwonder: good night.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you like it it's 1:48 am, but I finished it. I got frustrated 'cause I had almost all already written and it suddenly disappeared so I had to write it all over again >:(.