Accidentally in Love

#Imagine:

Meeting Jay and being overjoyed by his presence, you want to take a cute photo with him,

"Jay, could I get a picture of me kissing you, or you kissing me?"

Your friend, who's holding the camera, smiles and says, "On the lips?"

"Uhm, the cheek's fine. The lips are a bit too out of the comfort zone, I don't want Jay feeling awkward,"

"Okay, let's have the first one of you kissing me," says Jay.

You lean into kiss Jay on the cheek, camera's ready and at the last moment, Jay turns and kisses you on the lips. The camera flashes and captures it.

"I'm sorry, I couldn't resist," says Jay laughing.

#Imagine:

Jay hugging you from the back as you two stare at the stars against the railings of your LA home. He kisses your cheek and you turn to kiss him back on the nose.

"How did I ever get so lucky?" he says, brushing your hair aside.

With his gentle touch, you hold his hand between your head and shoulder and kiss it.

"I should be asking you that."

He kisses you softly and then tickles you, that's another weakness of yours, tickles and Jay. You break free from his grip and run around the pool avoiding his tickles. At once, Jay catches your hand, and together you two jump into the water. It's freezing, but Jay's warmth takes care of that within seconds and you two kiss passionately in the water, laughing.

#Imagine:

On a stormy night, you cuddle in closer with Jay. He holds you in his arms as the rain pounds against the window and the thunder getting louder as time passes. Your hand's on Jay's chest, feeling his heart beat and chest slowly rise and fall. He's stroking your hair when he says,

"I want this moment to last. You here, in my arms. Everything's perfect, no troubles, no voices. Just the two of us. I kinda want the storm to last forever.."

You reach up and kiss Jay, the monstrous sounds of thunder and rain are blocked out with his warmth and security. You lose yourself in his arms, every kiss every touch, so very tender and passionate. You smile up at him and giggle because his curls cover his face, and you move them aside, revealing his blue dreamy eyes.

"I love you," he whispers.