Blink Of An Eye

#Imagine:

     You and Jay fought over something ridiculous, how ridiculous? Ridiculous enough to have forgotten what it was about. You haven't heard from Jay in a while and you drown yourself in sorrows thinking it was all your fault that you let someone like him slip away. A doorbell rings which snaps you back into reality. Unsteadily, you walk towards the door and swing it open to find Jay standing there with a bouquet of roses and a letter.

"I can't lose you, not now, not ever. I'm sorry that I took so long, I can't bare the idea of living without you. I'm sorry, for everything.." he trails off, he looks down, sniffing.

"Jay?" your voice cracks

     Jay looks up and you could see tears in his eyes and the color pink painting his nose. 

"I would never want to hurt you, I'm sorry. I'm sorry..." he says. 

     You can't cope with this, with Jay crying. You hold him, stand by the door step for minutes. You run your fingers through his curls and kiss him on the cheek, trying to calm him down. He pulls back and you smile at him,

"Why are you crying?" he asks whiping the tears that stroll down your face.

You simply reply with, "I can't handle seeing you in pain.."

     Jay kisses you deeply, the kind that send shivers down your spine and within seconds Jay's sweeping you off your feet into the house, closing the door behind you both. 

#Imagine:

     You and Jay hold hands as he guides you through the crowd and waits in line for the next ride. It's one of the theme park's finest attractions, bungee jumping. You're a bit nervous because the drop is extremely high but shake off your nerves as you two are next in line, there's no turning back now.

     The equipment is being adjusted on you and the same being done on Jay, he looks over at you excitedly. 

"You're not scared are you?" he says

"Not even a bit," you lie.

     You two are fastened face to face and are soon being lifted to the release point. Jay's holding you tight to his body as you ascend. Seconds before reaching the point, Jay laughs and says,

"You look terrified. You were lying weren't you."

     You manage a nod after looking at the ground below, you swallow hard. The point's been reached and few seconds remain before the drop. 

"Don't worry, my arms are sealed around you. Nothing can break us apart, I'm here," he whispers and the two of you are let go, free to fly.