Once Upon A Time

#Imagine:

      You and Jay have been together for a year now and it's your anniversary. In the cold wintery night, Jay knocks on your door and has something in his hand to show you. 

"It isn't much, but it definitely is memorable," he says, pulling out an album. 

     The cover is marked with, 'The Love of My Life', you smile. The two of you sit on the ground in front of the fireplace with Jay cuddling you from behind. He places your hair to one side so he could rest his cheeks against yours and have a clear view of the photos as well. He clears his throat and starts narrating, like he 'hosts' tour buses. 

    You two spend hours laughing and pointing at pictures, remembering everything you've been through together. There are a little tears here and there of joy, and once the last page is turned, that's it till this day. 

"Oh, before I forget, say cheese!" says Jay pulling out a camera to take a picture of you both. You turn your head to kiss Jay on the cheek and he takes a picture. 

"I'll add this to the album as soon as I get it printed," he says happily. 

"Happy Anniversary love," you say kissing the tip of his nose. 

"There are billions of people in this world, and I've found just one that makes mine complete," he finishes with a kiss.

#Imagine:

     Jay's over at your house and brought along the movie Avatar with Sam Washington in it, to watch. Jay starts the movie around midnight and you bring skittles to snack on through out the movie. Jay wraps his arms around your shoulder and you settle your head on his chest.

"This is the best part!" says Jay excitedly.

"You've said that for the past five scenes too," you giggle.

     The movie was actually pretty wicked, you enjoyed it.

"Time for bed beautiful," he says

"Bed? Since when does Jay McGuiness fall asleep at 2:00am?" you say kissing his cheek.

"Ever since I had someone as amazing as you to fall asleep with," replies Jay kissing your forehead.