Chapter 7

Hyelin POV

Jiyong oppa made a comeback on the 6th month of my pregnancy. I stayed at umma's place when he have work to do and he will fetch me from there.

Umma: During your six months, have you felt any differences?

"I don't know umma,to be very honest, I don't know if I want this baby,"

Umma: Wae? Wae?

"Hmmm.. The time I spent with Jiyong oppa, is like very short and..with this baby, will it not change our life?"

Umma:Don't think that way. Think it as this baby will bring you both even closer.

"Hmm. I hope so,"

I lie down on my umma laps and I miss everything before I got married.

Umma: Oh, your husband

I just smiled watching him singing and dancing

"Umma, I will head up to sleep then,"

Jiyong POV

I meet up with Winner,ikon,2ne1 and my group of course.

"Can you guys do me a favour?"

Cl: Let me guess, Hyelin.

Taeyang: Hyelin's birthday?

"That is what I want to discuss with you, I will not be able to celebrate her birthday and I will be away for my solo tour,"

Seunghyun: What do you want us to do?

"She. She doesn't know yet I am leaving the week after next week,"

Dara:Mwo? WAE?

"She have been really sensitive these days, she will not even let me go even to the market, she wants to follow,"

Dara: Can't help,you know? Pregnant women tend to be more sensitive at this point of time

Seunghoon: Noona how did you know?

Dara: Research for the sake of Hyelin. Yah mind you, I am getting married soon.

"Okay okay, so can you guys do me a favour?"

Cl: I will do it for the sake of Hyelin

Seungri: Will I get paid?

Daesung: What is with you? Can you think of our niece or nephew?

Seungri: Fine, fine.

"Okay like this, after I get back from the tour, every time you guys are hungry I will order for you but only for one month? Okay?"

Bom: Okay! Cool!

Seungri: Right! Okay!

Minzy: Then book us a gym!

"Ani,Ani,"

Taeyang: Tsk. Okay so what do we do?
"Basically, Hyelin will be in 7 months and I am really afraid if anything happens to her , I thought of sending her to my umma's or hers but I will be away for 3 weeks and I don't want to trouble them,"

Minho: My group is fine with it!

"Jinjja? Are you sure? You have to entertain her needs, she will need juice every morning,make her go to sleep, bring her down from her room, accompany her,"

Jinwoo: Ne hyung, we are fine with it.

Seunghyun(T.O.P): I am fine with it but there might be days I won't be able to make it.

"That is fine,as long as per day there is someone to take care of her,"

CL: Okay we are fine with it. I will give my all for the sake of our oppa's baby.

"Gomawo,"

B.I: I am fine with it, the boys too, but there are days we won't be able to make it.

"Okay good, thank you guys, for her birthday I will let you guys place, "

Cl: Okay cool, we will use this house to have a party

"Oh! Talking about party, no soju thanks. Hyelin must not drink any alcohol,"

Seungri: Yah, it will be boring

"Fine but please don't let Hyelin drink,"

Everyone talk about the days they will come and I called Seunghyun, Daesung, Taeyang and Seungri out

Taeyang: Wae?

"Urmm, I really need your help, to really keep an eye on Hyelin, she have been trying to smoke and I tried to scold her and give her suggestion to avoid it. And one that was a success is my lips,"

Seungri: Mwo?!!

"Jinjjaru, I need your help give ideas to her to stop,"

Seunghyun: Fine that is a piece of cake.

We went back to our seats and I talk about Hyelin do's and don'ts.

"Hyelin have this T-shirt which is mine and she always need to have it before she sleep and she will bring it everywhere and do not touch that t shirt if not it will be tough for you to get that T-shirt,"

Dara: Why not the day after tomorrow we come to your house and study about what you and Hyelin do

Seungri: That is smart.

"Why not, you guys group yourself, so that not many people come if not it will be crowded when you guys watch me and Hyelin,"

Daesung: Ani! We can't do it. If not Hyelin will have a hard time showing her true self if you guys keep following Jiyong and Hyelin.

"Kurae,kurae. So how?"

Taeyang: I know! Hang a go pro all over your house, we will watch from the guest room.

"How are you guys going to enter my house early in the morning?"

Cl: We can though. Give one of your card and we will enter before 4am

Daesung: Yah that is early!

Seunghyun: I will come the night before

Taeyang: Me too

"The members then will go the day before,"

Daesung: But there are too many of us and further more the guest room is not that big.

"Fine, fine use the baby room,"

Seunghyun: Yes!

Daesung: You know why he is excited?

Cl: Wae? Wae?

Daesung: He was part of building that room. He design that room and he placed a bed there just so he "can take care of the baby"

Seungri: When it is not. Tsk. He even design the room to have a heater and air con.

Seunghyun: It for the sake of the baby and me.

The juniors laughed.

"Okay so how? Who is coming tomorrow night? So I can prepare the rooms,"

B.I: We will come tomorrow night.

Cl: We will come in the morning.

Minho: We will come tomorrow night

"Okay I will prepare the room, I will place the small refrigerator in the baby room so it is easier for you guys,"

Daesung: Let's go shopping before we head to hyung house. Hyung why not you repay us with your card.

"Wae?"

Daesung: Shop for food of course.

"Tsk, fine, i will follow,"

Minho: So hyung. Tommorow where?

"I will see you at the company, Taeyang drive your car and Seunghyun hyung too,"

They nodded.