Wrong Direction.

Chapter 4.

-----------

I can't believe the boy standing in front of me was Harry. What is he doing out here this late, and why did I just have to run into him at this time?

"Brooklyn, what the hell are you doing out here at this time of night? Its fucking dark out here! You could've gotten yourself killed! Don't you know what kinda of people live around here?" Harry said with concern in his voice.

"What's it to you if I'm out here? Why do you even care so much about me anyways!" I shouted back at him. He's treating me like a child.

"What are you talking about? I never once said I cared about you! Forget that. I probably never will!" He shouted in my face.

"Good! Then you won't care if I walk back home and leave. FUCK YOU!" I shouted and ran the opposite direction. I felt my eyes beginning to fill up with tears. I don't even know why I'm about to cry over some cocky jerk, that I barely know. He's so bipolar. At the beginning of the day he's nice and sweet, then the end of the day he's rude and demanding.

"Brooklyn!" He shouted after me but that didn't stop me from running.

"Brooklyn. I swear to god if you don't come back here I'll.." He said through clenched teeth.

"Or you'll what? Hurt me like you already did today! Sorry but I'm not a fucking play toy." I said turning around.

He sprinted towards me.

"I didn't mean to do that! It was an accident, I said I was sorry." He defended himself. He was only a couple feet away from me, he was running his fingers through his curls. He looked nervous, I don't think he apologizes often.

"Just let me help you. I'll take you back to your place. I don't want you walking home in the dark."

I don't know if I should say yes or not. I don't know if i can trust him..

"Please." He said with a bunch of concern in his voice.

Why the hell does he want to 'help' me so bad?

Before I knew it I blurted out. "Fine."

He carefully walked over to me and grabbed my arm to lead me. I winced back in pain and he turned around and looked at me.

"Are you okay?" He worriedly asked me looking into my eyes making me feel uncomfortable.

"Yeah. I just scraped my arm. No big deal." I mumbled avoiding aye contact. My arm was killing me but I didn't want to tell him it hurts.

"Let me see your arm." He commanded.

I didn't wanna argue with him, so I quickly gave him my arm.

He took my arm in his hand and examined it.

"What the hell? Your bleeding all down your arm! And you said you were fine." He scoffed.

I couldn't even respond because he was pulling me down the street.

After about 5 minutes I was becoming impatient.

"Where are we going?"

"To my house." He said.

"Your... House?!" I almost choked.

"Yes."

"Why?" I whined.

"Your bleeding. You must be dumb enough to think that I'm gonna take you home with a bleeding arm." He said leading us up to a long pathway. I had to blink a couple times, To confirm what I was seeing. A huge mansion was right in front of me. Oh my god!

"This is your house?!"

"Uh. Yeah." He looked at me confused.

"Wow." I breathed out.

He just laughed and let us inside.

I was memorized by his house.

There were double staircases, 3 master bedrooms, 2 flat screen TV's, wooden floors and spotlights, etc. It was beautiful.

"Sit here. I'll be back in a second." He pointed to the couch, snapping me out of my thoughts.

I sat on the couch and waited for him to get back.

Barely even 5 minutes later he walked back with a first aid kit.

He came over and sat on the couch next to me.

"Can I have your arm?"

I handed him my arm and he took out a cotton ball and alcohol.

"This might sting." He said before dabbing it on my arm. I jerked my arm away, and he looked worried.

"Sorry.." He quietly mumbled before dabbing it a couple more times.

"Harry?" I said looking up at him through my eyelashes.

"Yeah."

"Why are you being so nice to me?" I asked.

"I don't know, your different." He said shrugging his shoulders.

"Different? As in how?" I asked confusedly.

"Are you scared of me?" He asked looking at me.

"No." I said honestly.

He nodded his head and continued.

He put ointment on my arm and grazed it with his fingertips. He wrapped gauze around it, and made sure everything was done right, with out any mistakes.

I respected that.

"Thank you." I smiled at him before gently placing my arm in my lap.

"No problem." He smiled then put the the first aid kit away.

He walked back into the room and he had on a hoodie and his keys dangling from his fingers.

"Ready to go babe?" He said walking towards the front door.

I nodded and we headed outside to his car.

He unlocked his BMW and we got inside. He turned on the car, then put the radio on low.

"Where do you live?" He asked while driving down the street.

I told him my address and he nodded, because he already knew where it was. There were a few drops of water hitting the windshield, making me feel relaxed. Rain always calms me down.

That is until in stared pouring. The rain was hitting the windshield hard. He turned the windshield wipers on then relaxed a little more. The wind was blowing really hard outside.

Harry pulled into my house, I was just about to leave when he stopped me.

"Wait!" He said while taking off his hoodie and handing it over to me.

"No, it's okay. I don't need it, i'll just run." I said while looking at his hoodie in his hands.

"Just take it. You're gonna get all wet." He said while pushing it into my hands.

I opened the hoodie up and put it over my head, then stuck my arms through. It was so warm. It smelted like cigarettes an cologne mixed.

His smell is intoxicating.

"Thanks." I smiled at him then opened the door and it out.

I ran up to the front door and walked inside to my dry house.

I looked from the window and saw that he once i was inside and safe.

~