Privacy Ruiner! Run!

•Wendy P.O.V•

Romeo grabbed my hand. And told me he wasn't gonna leave me ever again. I smiled.
"Aww!!!" I heard from behind us. As I turned to look, I saw it was Mira-San, OH NO! I thought. I pulled Romeo and ran.
"W-Wendy why are we running?!" Romeo yelled.
"Mira-San! Our personal lives- Over!"
Was all I managed yell back. I turned back to see Mira-san trying to take a camera out of her bag. All of a sudden Romeo's hand left mine. I stopped to look and noticed he wasn't there.
"Huh? Where-" then I was pulled from where I was standing.
"Shh." I looked up to see Lucy-San.
"Lucy-San??"
"I don't want you and poor Romeo's privacy to be taken away, Mira did that to Natsu and I." She shivered at the thought.

Romeo's P.O.V•

When I got pulled away I saw myself flying into the air.
"Happy! Max Speed!" I heard a voice above me yell.
"AYE!" I heard Happy say.
"Natsu-nee?" I questioned.
"Yep! Don't want Mira finding you and Wendy. She will do good things but they are horrible at the same time, like makin ya go on dates and stuff and moving to quick in a relationship, taken pictures, and ruining private moments-"
"Natsu your ranting!" Happy yelled.
"Oh, hehe sorry."

A/N:
I'm sorry for not posting school has been a big butt latly, I had finals and stuff so yea...anyway over winter break I will write a lot of chapters!!