The Demon

Dear readers. I don't know if you all know but I have a Nalu series on YouTube. It's called Nalu MyPrincess. Also currently working on Nalu The Demon Inside. For you people who already watch it. There will be a video this weekend. That's all thanks for reading.

•Wendy P.O.V•

"You?!" I yelled towards a familiar foe. Seilah...the mind-controlling demon from the book of Zeref.
"Hello again, fairy..." She whispered stroking my cheek. "You've grown since last I saw you."
"Stop acting like you're a long lost friend!" I yelled disliking her familiarity.
"Hmm. More confident as well."
"Seilah, I'm leaving her with you, don't. Let. Her. Leave." Jeimma said. Seilah just nodded in agreement as he walked out.
"Wendy Marvel, the sky goddess. The thought of someone as strong as you being under my control is intoxicating." She said, as I glared at her.
"You think that I'm just gonna let you control me?!"
"You will, trust me you will." She said waving her hand to make me stand.

•Romeo P.O.V•

"Romeo, Lucy did not take Wendy. We all know she would never do anything against Wendy's will." Gramps said. I looked to Natsu and Lucy.
"I'm sorry, I should've known but I just got her back and now she's gone again." I said.
"Its ok, you were right if someone would've taken Lucy I would've freaked out as well." Natsu said.
"Its okay Romeo." Lucy said.