2

The driver of the truck pulled over and ran to me. He pulled out his cell and dialed 911. He panicked, and called for an ambulance, but he knew it was too late. My body was so mangled he didn't even know where to check for a pulse. He squeezed his eyes shut, not being  able to look at the grisly thing in front of him. When he opened his eyes, I stood up. "What happened?" The man rubbed his eyes. "What the hell?" "What?" "You... You're... I hit you..." He looked confused, and I started remembering. I just got hit by a truck. So why am I alive? "What's your name?" I asked the man. "Harry... Harry Hill." The man was almost in tears, and I was just confused. "Harry, you don't look right. Is something-" I heard sirens, and cops and ambulances pulled up all around next to us. They glared at me. "In this town we don't like prank calls, kid." "What?" Harry said it was him, but the cops put a blanket around him and sat him on the back of an ambulance. "What the hell did you do to this man?" Asked the chief, who I sort of knew, I think his name was Brian. "Excuse me?" "You're coming to the station." Brian cuffed me, and I was too shocked to resist. Brian put me in the back of a squad car, and drove away, me still not knowing what was happening.