Chapter 5 - The phone call

p.o.v. liam 

i needed to go that was what i knew, but all i really wanted was to stay with her

but the lads where already waiting for me so i knew i had to go.

i knew i had to leave the girl of my dreams again...

but i was going on tour with the lads, another dream that was coming true.

when i arraved at the tour bus only harry was there. didn't they say that we all needed to be here by now.

ooohhh whatever.

the others would probably be in some pub.

harry immediately saw that something was wronig with me, how would you feel if you just left the girl of your dreams alone for the second time.

because before i went to the reunion i was like totally excited to go on tour but now i don't want to leave anymore

the only thing i really wanted right now is going back to manou

the first thing what harry did when i came is was starting to question me.

yey lucky me ( see the sacasme)

but i knew i could trust him so i told him everything.

on that moment niall and zayn came on the buss

i really didn't feel like telling them so i went for making myself a sandwich.

p.o.v. harry

 i just heared liam's story.

i 've never seen in these whole 3 years liam going this crazy about a girl, so she should be very special to him.

but what???? what could i do???

wait...

we are still in Wolverhampton and london is only an hour away. she could come to the show or..or... BETER...

she could go on tour with us!!!!!

but if i want to organize that i need to be quick because we leave when louis is back.

maybe he can pick her up or something.

yes he could because liam told me where she lives so that could actually work out.

i quickly picked up my phone and dialed louis' number

p.o.v. louis

my phone rang when i was just out the pub 

i was ready to go on tour and have the time of my life.

i picked up my phone i was harry probably to ask where i was bacause i was running late again.

the first thing i said was "harry chill i'll be right there, give me 10 minutes"

but harry said something completely different:"hey lou, nevermind about the running late but can you do something for me???"

"eeeuuuuuuuhhhmmmmm...............okay?" i awnsered.

"could you just go to the campus of wolverhampton to chalet 198 and ask manou if she would like to go on tour with us or come to the concert in london."

i thought this was a little bit strange so i said:"harry why? this isn't a girl that you've met at a pub or something???"

"no no she's not for me she's for liam, just get her okay, i'll explain everything on the bus." harry said

"okay i will get her, but make sure that i will not get in problems with this." i said

"no no , your the best lou." harry said

i already know that harry, bye" i said.

i thought this all was i a bit stange.

but what could i do... i promesed harry.

on my way to the campus i started asking questions to myself.

the name 'manou' i heared a  lot the last days.

but who was she...

i stood in frond of the chalet, i rang the door bel.

and 5 minutes later a girl in a purple dress and sleepy eyes opend the door.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

hey readers its summer now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so i will upade some more

let me know what you thing of the story so far...

do you like / hate it????

love my readers 

manou 

xxxx