chapter 6- Louis tomlinson on my doorstep

p.o.v. manou

I woke up from a bang on the door.

First i was scared i mean how did came here???

The last thing i could remember was being with liam.

Did he just leave me again? just like all those years ago???

*flashback*

I cant believe it it was the last day of elementery school the last time on the same school with my best friend liam james payne.

most kinds right now are like omg its summer yeah no homework

But thats not me.

First of i dont hate school, school is where my friend are and second this is the last time i am going to see my best friend liam payne.

i cant believe it.

"Manou, MANOU!!!!!!!" someone said.

"Eeeuuuhhhhhmmmm, sorry liam, what were you saying." i said

"5 minutes" he said in a really said voice.

A few moments later the bell rang me and liam slowly got up, picked up our stuf and walked outside.

"Liam stay here i am just going to get emma because she wanted to say goodbye too" i said i mean he was also her friend.

I couldn't find emma so i decided to go back to the spot where i left liam alone.

He wasn't there i ran around the whole school looking for him, but he was nowhere.

On the end of the day i was devastated.

First of i lost my best friend and crush second i had no goodbye hug or even a goodbye.

That was the last time i 've ever seen my friend liam james payne

*end flashback*

There was another knock on the door so i decided to open it.

But the hell would knock on my door at 2 a.m. in the morning.

probably someone who drunk to much and thinks this is his cottige but whatever

so i open the door and there he is LOUIS TOMLINSON????.

okay honestly i didn't expect this one.

louis said:" hi i'm louis, i am looking for manou. is she here?"

wtf?! why is he looking for me i mean i ve never met him before.

"you're talking to her" i said, still questioning why he is here.

"oohhhh, okay so i needed to come for harry. don't ask me why he told me why. but he wanted me to ask you if you wanted to come on tour with us??? or if you don't want that just come to the concert in london???"

"eeeeuuuuhhhhmmm..." was all i could say.

" you need to make a decision now because i really need to go." louis said

without thinking i said :"yes"

"yes what" louis said.

"i would love to go on tour with you guys" i said

so louis said: "okay, you need to be quick because we are leaving in 25 minutes.

wwhhhoooo? WHAT?????, 25 minutes. i tought he ment like we were leaving i a week or something like that but 25 minutes i should get going.

okay i have my shoes, trousers, dresses, shorts, skirts, t-shirts, jackets and my tank topS so i thinks thats all.

i also have my laptop: yes my phone: check. WAIT?????? WHERE IS MY PHONE?

WHERE IS MY BABY?????

I walked around whole the cottage. i couldn't find my dam phone. that i just walked outside and was louis playing games on MY phone....oohhh thanks god.

i was ready to go.

we shall see , i mean you only live once.

louis helped me to put me suitcases in the trunk of the car.

here we go.

i am going on tour with one direction

that mean i will see liam again.

i cant wait seeing his beautiful chocolate brown eyes.

this is going to be an amazing tour , i hope so

----------------------------------------------------------------------

hi readers

i know long no update

i went on holiday for 2 weeks 

and there was almost no internet

so....

but here is an new update...

love it/hate it

tell me

vote/comment

bye

love you all

xxx