Who Am I? Chapter 20 : Putting The Pieces Together Finally

I got all the questions that needed answers and now was the perfect time to ask them... Daddy And I Headed Towards The Kitchen Where Cj And Mommy Were... As They Already Took Their Seats At The Table And Started Eating. Daddy And I Made Our Plates And Sat Down At The Kitchen Table Said Our Grace And Ate... Dinner Was Amazing! After Letting Our Food Digest Dessert Was Served And Everyone Dug In And After Letting That Digest Well We Had Family Game Night. Daddy Basically Cheated In Every Game... Cj And I Were On A Team And Him And Mom Were On A Team We Were Aboht To Play Charades... We Decided To Change It Up And Make It About Whatever We Wanted So Mommy Chose To Go First... , " Ok Ok I Have A Good One ! " She Said As She Rose Up And Walked Towards The Middle Of The Floor As She Started Dancing Around And Wrapping As If She Was Daddy She Said , " Thats Leg, Thats Thigh,Thats Wing And Imma Breast!" , " You're Daddy !! " Cj & I Yelled Outloud As She Shook Her Head Daddy Just Stared Unamused. , " Okay My Turn. " Daddy Announced As He Got Up To The Middle Of The Floor And Stated , " Ball So Hard Muh'f- Wan'Find Me... Nama Nama Nahh Be Blay Nama Nama Nama Be Blay! " , " Oh You're Uncle Prince! " Cj And I Bellowed While Snapping To Get It Right Daddy Smiled Big While Shaking His Head Insuring Us That We Were Right... Meanwhile It Was My Turn And I Didn't Know What To Do So I Headed To The Middle Of The Floor And Thought About What To Do Until The Perfect One Came To My Head... I Walked Over To Ch And Whispered It To Him As We Both Walked Towards The Middle Of The Floor Do Show What We Had. I Stood In Front Of Him Confidently Qhile Smiling And Fixing My Hair As If He Was A Mirror While I Sniled From Ear To Ear Then Made My Smile Fade Slowly As I Stared At Cj Long And Hard Saddened And Looked All Around At The Pictures And Noticed I Looked Nothing Like My Parents And I Squatted And Pretended To Sit Down Lost As I Looked Blankly Into Cj And Looked At My Wrist And Then Uo At My Neck Through Cj And Went Into My Pocket And Pulled Out A Small Razor Blade And Sliced ¥ Across My Arm But Sideways Towards The Left And Sat There Tilting My Head Back Slightly While Panting Heavily And Sighing Out In Some Sort Of Relief To Signal That I Was Releasing Anger Then Cj Walked Towards Me And We "Argued" And He Walked Off I Stood In The Middle Of The Floor Pretending To Be Depressed While He Walked Back Amd Hugged Me And Walkwd Away And Cut His Wrist Aswell As We Both Finished Our Charade Turn Mom And Dad Sat There With Tears Rolling Off Of Their Cheeks As We Sat Down On The Couch By Each Other......