Who am I? Chapter 5: My dad is coming over?

"Torrie, Torrie, Toooooorrrrrrrrrrrriiiiiiieeeeee!!!!!" I sang into the phone excitedly

"Yes, my dear child?" She questioned

"GUESS WHAT!!!!" I boasted

"What?!" she said while trying to get her self together for the news.

"My dad will be here today && I want y-" The doorbell rings right in the middle of my conversation with torrie. "Hold up Torrie."

I went to answer the door && it was Walter.

"Hey." he said while giving me a hug.

"What are you doing here?" I asked confused

"I'm here to take you with me because your mom told me she was going to be out && she didn't want you home alone."

"Oh okay, Can Torrie come?"

"Sure she can. Lets go, the guys are on the bus also. I heard your birhtday is tomorrow?"

"YEah it is." I replied as I stepped up the stairs onto the bus.

We got on the bus && did MB type of things but Walter decided to go to an arcade while the guys were in the studio with keisha. Which was very weird because Walter is usually with the boys but yeah okay.

"Walter, How come all of a sudden you're all of sudden wanting to come around. What is the real deal with you and my mom?"

"I all of a sudden started coming around because your mom called me and told me to come && hang around you because you wanted to know about this guy named dad?" he tried to bring up a little awkwardly.

"Ohhhhh okay, No I was asking my mom about my dad, because I don't know anything of him."

"Ohhhh okay, Well how about tomorrow afternoon i'll help you with that because today I'm very busy."