Chapter 3|| Demented Thinking

No. Just no. The duo were planning a way to break the news to their parents only to find that they were met with several problems. "What should we do?" Sam asked Mandy. They found out that their parents recently got into a major fight so the chances of them telling their parents without them freaking out and grounding them for the rest of their lifes were pretty slim. They started racking their brains, full of wisdom from roaming the streets at night and entering the dark side of this world. The way they think, which many people will call demented, was dramatically helping them, to be honest. They were sitting at their usual spot in the barn after school, talking about an alternative plan.
Everyday during school, their texts started getting flirtier but more mature.

Sam: Hey, babe.
Mandy: Hey. Mr Green is killing me. Why do we have to learn about dead people's contributions? They are dead and things have past anyways.
Sam: True. History lessons are always meant to bore us anyways. I think Mr Green is starting to suspect something. See you later.
Mandy: Ok. Bye. <3

They started spending more time together. They had lunch every single weekday. They went to the barn to talk things out, and the occasional kiss too.
Their plan was still forming but pretty successful so far. They managed to fool their parents into thinking they did not spend any time together anymore. Not even making eye contact in the school hall. Because of that, their parents were more loose on them, which means they could secretly spend more time together, making the plan progress much much faster.
One day, they were sending their usual texts during lessons, when Treta, who happened to be in the same class as them, told the teacher. Their phones were confiscated for the rest of the school day. Sam shot the middle finger at Treta in the hallways and mouthed bitch at her, which got a glare from her in return.
Treta has not been bothering them much lately. They were happy, but also suspicious at the same time, but they shrugged it off anyways.
They started spending more time at the barn, returning home later. However, their parents did not really care. As long as they do not try to kill themselves, they were fine with it.
Soon, Sam and Mandy got closer, the kisses got more affectionate and frequent. More passionate and lasted longer.
One morning in school, Treta walked to them and said,"Hey little children. How're your puny little lifes? Probably boring as hell. Just go die already. This school does not need the two of you." Sam and Mandy did not even bother to say a word. They turned around and walked away.
Treta has not been herself lately. She has been more withdrawn and her insults has been less vicious. By now, the duo is definitely worried that Treta may be plotting something.
Another day in the barn. The plan was finally forming. In two months, they would save enough money to enjoy the hell out of the teenage life. The plan was coming along fine, until they heard a familiar voice,"Well, well, who do we have here?"
It was Treta.