Chapter 22|| Connections.?.?.

Mind blown. They could not believe what they had just seen, it was just too surreal to believe. How was it possible? Sam asked the question that would confirm everything. "Sandra, does Treta have a younger sibling?" Sandra nodded. It turns out that her parents had a baby not too long ago. Which was the baby Sam and Mandy saw being killed by their parents. What happened between them? That baffling question was too much for them to handle at once. They decided to take a break and to continue their work tomorrow. Sandra was also invisibly shocked  by this newfound information. She  also needed to take a few hours of rest before continuing their research.
The next morning, the group continued to unravel this mystery that had haunted them for several years. Again, shocking evidence was found. It turned out that their parents had a major fight. Since then, Treta and their's parents were on bad terms. However, what was that major fight about? How serious was it? Sam took his laptop and went into the dark web and started using a special software to "rehack" the family database. Meanwhile, Shawn and Wendy were given a week to kill Treta's parents. Well, although they technically did not do anything wrong, they could very possibly be qualifies hackers and may prevent them from further hacking into tue databases. Using the dark web turned out to be very helpful. The dark web messages said that the special programming the web was going to put them under will ensure that Treta's parents will not see their snooping around. After much discussion, the four teens and TF went ahead and agreed that it was better to be safe than sorry and that killing her parents was still necessary.
They had news from Andrya. She said that Dark Alley would disperse until further noticr as BDA had already been eliminated. Hence, for a week, life was as mundane as it was when they were in school. Work was normal; everything was normal. However, something new happened. Sandra started asking about Dark Alley. After much explanation, Sandra asked if she could join when Dark Alley came together again. The four teens agreed readily. The pestering about Dark Alley did not stop there, Sandra asked about it every single day. The four teens became worried, like genuinely worried. They phoned all the Dark Alley members and told them to evacuate the areas. Andrya said that her behaviour was indeed very weird. She told him that they would evacuate as soon as possible.
Within two days, both alleys that were occupied by the grouo were empty and the four teens closely monitored Sandra. The rest of TF also remarked about her behaviour and volunteered to keep a lookout. A day later, a crying Andrya called Mandy. "The whole Dark Alley area, not just our alleys, have been bombed. Now, we are trying to find replacement places with decent training areas. I asked the grouo to do some snooping around and found out that Sandra has somehow gotten hold of a bomb and bombed the whole entire area. At a secluded corner, they found a phone with nothing except one recording on it. "I will end this." The recording played.

Author's note: OMG. School has been so damn busy. I promise I will update as soon as I can! Please support!