Lets Do It

Hey sorry I haven't updated in a LONGGGGG TIME! IM SO SORRY! BUT IT'S MAKING ME REALLY MAD THAT Y'ALL DONT VOTE....OR COMMENT!

JUST DO THAT FOR ME OKAY! MAKE ME HAPPY! THANKS!

~

By the time Kylee, jasmine, and I got back to the house it was 5:50 and we were starting to get ready.

~ 1 Hour Later ~

When we were all ready

I was wearing a peach flowing crop top with my dream catcher belly button ring in with some black jeggins and my peach colored wedges that I got from the mall. I put my hair in beach waves and put on a orange SnapBack with some accessories and mascara

Kylee wore a colorful bandeau with a jean vest and some dark blue high waisted shorts with some black flats. She put on some mascara and accessories with some clear lipgloss. She wore her hair in a messy bun

Jasmine wore a dark purple graphic tee with a black mini pencil skirt with some black pumps with her hair flat ironed. She put o some mascara and some lip gloss and some accessories

We head downstairs to say good bye to my mom since she probably wouldn't be here when we got back

We walked outside to my car and guess who we saw!

Nick!! Why is he here?!

Me- Hot dam why r u here!.....with Sam!?

Nick- Dang! Zee you lookin good! When u gone let me hit?

Me- Never and I know I am! Now will you and your skank leave my property!

Sam- Who you callin skank?!

By that time me and the girls were walking to my car. Ain't nobody got time for their irelavence .

We hopped in the car driving off and leaving them in the dust. When we got there it was this lonnggggggg line and we got to skip it cuz Kylee had the hookup!! Score!

We walked in and looked around there were girls everywhere !

We were told to go backstage for the begging if the show and the end so we walked back there like we owned the place lmao!

There was a snack bar and Kylee and Jasmine ran over there like it was their first time eating ever! I on the other hand had a pee so I went looking for the bathroom.

Princeton's POV

Man! This is why I really don't like going to Atlanta! I can never control myself around all these beautiful girls! I don't know man...tonight I might just end up biting one of these girls! Yes...I am a vampire. All of MB is. We haven't had any blood in a long time!

Wait!...... I can smell some different kind of blood! It's my favorite kind! It's very rare!! I don't think I can control myself!

I started sniffing around backstage until I saw her! Bingo! She was alone! -smiles evilly-

That's when I started walking up to her! I got a special plan for her!

Zee POV

I really think I was lost because I could not find the bathroom and no one else was back here. When I started walking back I heard something.

???- Excuse me miss?

I looked around then I saw him!....Princeton from Mindless Behavior!!

Me- yes! I mean umm yes

Princeton- what are you doing back here

Me- well I was lookin for the bathroom but I can't find it!

Princeton- I can show you if you want

Me- well umm okay I guess

He grabbed my hand and toted me down this long hallway.

He opened the door and it was really dark. I walked in and started feeling for the light switch. I heard the door close and a pair of hands on my waist.

My breath instantly quickened as I saw the same eyes in my dream. They were pink.

I felt his lips on mine as our bodies inched closer together. Honestly I couldn't even think it's like I was under a spell or something. Then he moved to my neck

For the first few minutes it felt good...then I felt a sharp piercing feeling in my neck.

I looked at his eyes and they were black. I started screaming as loud as I can as he kept a tight lock on my neck.

I started gettin light headed but I kept on screaming I started hitting him and kicking Him begging for him to let me go! He picked me up and threw me into the wall telling me to shut up. Then everything went black.